The best baked chicken breast recipe is great to be turned into many dishes. Oven baked chicken breast is just delicious to be eaten as it is with some vegetables or salad as side dishes, and of course with potatoes. The dish is also prefect to cube and get mixed into a big bowl of salad. If you think making oven baked chicken breast is not easy, you are completely wrong.
Down below, there is a simple recipe on how to make this delicious dish. The best baked chicken breast recipe down below is so easy to make and the ingredients are mostly available in numerous stores across the country. Without further ado, here is the recipe for you to learn and to take into practice.
- 6 lean boneless chicken breast, remove the skins
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp chicken bouillon powder
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp dried rosemary
- ¼ tsp dried basil
- ¼ tsp dried parsley
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika powder
- ¼ tsp red chili flakes
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- The first step in the best baked chicken breast recipe is to preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit or 204 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Grab a baking sheet then grease the sheet with melted butter. Set it aside.
- Into a bowl, mix all dry ingredients together: chicken bouillon powder, dried oregano, dried basil, dried parsley, dried thyme, dried rosemary, garlic powder, smoked paprika powder, red chili flakes, salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the chicken breasts onto the greased baking sheet. Drizzle the breasts with olive oil and sprinkle the seasoning mix on the chicken. Make sure both sides of chicken breasts are well-seasoned.
- Bake the chickens for 15 minutes. Flip the chicken over and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Grab a cooking thermometer; insert it on one of the chickens. If the temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit or 74 degrees Celsius, it means the chicken is done. Take it out of the oven.
- Let the chicken breasts rest on cooling rack for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
The dry ingredients can be adjusted to your personal preference. If you do not like many herbs, use onion powder or parmesan powder instead. It will give less punchy flavor to the chicken breast. Once it is done, the dish can be eaten or served with anything, including with dipping sauce and cheese melted on top.
Basically, this is the go-to recipe when you want to make delicious dish with no fuss of cooking too complicatedly. The best baked chicken breast recipe above is indeed very easy to practice and very delicious to eat by the end of the day. It is great for breakfast, lunch, and dinner since it is a very flexible dish.