There are great menus with easy steps and some people do not know how to make scrambled eggs perfectly. In this case, the scramble eggs become the easy menu, but its taste never makes people disappointed. However, it will only happen when you know how to cook it well. It is because it is not just the matter of taste, but texture is also important in the scrambled eggs. In case you want to get better knowledge about it, this is good thing to read.
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 teaspoon butter
- Salt and pepper for the seasoning
- Get all ingredients ready on your cooking table.
- Get a bowl and beat the eggs with milk, salt, and pepper.
- Blend them until the whole ingredients are mixed perfectly.
- Use a nonstick skillet and heat the butter. Use the medium or low heat for cooking.
- Pour the egg mixture and spread it evenly.
- Once the egg is no longer a liquid, start to use your spatula to pull, lift, and fold the eggs. When it is hard to do, you can push the egg to another side in several movements.
- Check the uncooked egg and try to make sure that all parts of egg are cooked properly.
- Serve them on the plate.
Actually, it is not difficult to know how to make scrambled eggs. One of the key is the use of heat. It is different from frying the egg. That is why it is recommended to use medium or low heat. It will give you time to treat the egg to make the scramble eggs. When you use high heat, it will be hard since the egg mixture will be cooked quickly and you cannot get the texture. Then, spatula is good option to use. It is easy to get the good texture of scrambled egg.
Related to the how to make scrambled eggs, it is also recommended to use the fresh egg. Fresh egg can give better texture than the old eggs. Then, the choice of butter is also important to replace the oil. You may use the oil, but the texture and aroma will be different. Moreover, nonstick saucepan is also best pan to use in making the scramble egg. It is to make sure that the eggs can be easily pulled and folded without any problems.
In serving the dish, it can be served directly with rice. It will taste good. Having sauce can also become great combination. In case you want to get richer taste, adding some toppings can be done. Parmesan cheese and chopped fresh basil are recommended toppings. These are simple, but these can give great taste for the scrambled eggs. Regarding the taste, soy sauce may be added in the egg before whisking them. The, the slice of scallion may be sprinkled to get richer flavor and unique texture. All of these additional tips can give you greater results and you will not regret the results. Surely, there will be no problem to worry about how to make scrambled eggs.