Bbq Chicken Tostadas! I believe that you often hear this meal. Yes. This recipe is one of the Mexico foods that you must try to accompany your days. You can serve this food in the morning or evening. And on this article, I will share a recipe to make Tostadas Chicken easier and you can make it yourself at home. You don’t need to spend a lot of money to spend?
In this version, I will use barbecue sauce, chicken, and sauce. However, don’t be confused if you don’t like these ingredients. You can replace it with the ingredients you like. However, all of you have to do your bbq chicken tostadas based on your interest. You just need 45 minutes for making this delicious food.
What I Love Most About Bbq Chicken Tostadas
- The taste of this recipe is delicious
- I don’t need a lot of time to make my bbq chicken tostadas
- It’s cheaper than I bought it directly
- I can find all of the ingredients easily
How to Make a Homemade Easy, Healthy, and Delicious Bbq Chicken Tostadas
To make bbq chicken tostadas, you don’t need to be confused. You only need to create your recipe based on the ingredients you want. If you make it, suppose that you are making pizza and start creating this recipe. All you need to prepare is to prepare the ingredients you need. You can buy it at the nearest stores or supermarkets.
Bbq Chicken Tostadas
- 14 ounces of chili beans
- Chicken breast that has been cut and grated
- 3/4 barbecue sauce
- 1 red onion, split into two and cut into 1/4 part slices
- 1 1/2 cups of canola oil
- 10 corn tortillas
- grated cheese. You can use mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- Dry avocados to serve
- Chopped coriander
- First, preheat the oven to 400 ° and prepare a medium-sized baking pan. Don’t forget to coat the baking sheet with a paper towel.
- After that, add 2 tablespoons of canola oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add red onion and saute until cooked.
- Lift the onion and don't leave anything in the pan. After that, put it in a medium-sized mixing bowl, along with shredded chicken and bbq sauce.
- Change the beans to the filter over the sink. After that, strain and rinse with clean water and add to the bowl. Stir until everything is coated with sauce or mixed with bbq sauce.
- Add 1 1/2 cup of canola oil to a large pan over medium-high heat and leave it to temperature. After the oil reaches the temperature (between 350 ° -375 °), add the corn tortilla. Don't add as much as possible. You need to add no more than two at a time.
- Fry each tortilla for 25-30 minutes on each side. After all, tortilla has already cooked, change it to a baking sheet coated with the tissue. Use a tissue to make your bbq chicken tostadas are not full of oil or to absorb oil easily. Continue until all tortillas are fried.
- After all, is done, change the tostadas to the baking pan to put it in the oven, and give each topping with 1/2 cup of chicken mixture. You can be creative based on your interest. You can add whatever topping you like. To be sure, make your bbq chicken tostadas.
- Then, cover with a little cheese. Bake for 10 minutes, bake in batches if necessary.
- Sprinkle the cheese again if you like it.
- Once baked, your bbq chicken tostadas are ready to be enjoyed.
Other Toppings You Could Add in Your Bbq Chicken Tostadas
- All Meat; sausages, pepperoni, ham, chicken, bacon, and even steak.
- Various Sauce
- Vegetable; artichokes, peppers, tomatoes, olives, shallots, spinach, coriander leaves, cut
This recipe is very easy. You can also eat it for a snack and as your breakfast friend.
- You can get tostada shells that you can buy it directly at the nearest store. But if you have a corn tortilla, you can brush it with a little oil and bake for three or four minutes on each side.
- You can make it with mozzarella or cheddar cheese. To be sure you can choose it based on what you want.
How? Easy isn’t it. From now, you don’t need to be confused when you want to make your bbq chicken tostadas.
- Total Fat 19.2g 30%
- Saturated Fat 9.154g 46%
- Trans Fat –
- Polyunsaturated Fat 1.15g
- Monounsaturated Fat 4.901g
- Cholesterol 69mg 23%
- Sodium 836mg 35%
- Total Carbohydrate 24.66g 8%
- Dietary Fiber 6.1g 24%
- Sugars 2.62g
- Protein 25.49g
- Vitamin D –
- Calcium 1060mg 106%
- Iron 11.52mg 64%
- Potassium 397mg 11%
- Vitamin A 2350IU 47%
- Vitamin C 41.4mg 69%