Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti! Are you a pasta lover? If you are a pasta lover, I believe that you often hear the recipe. Yup! Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti is one of the favorite foods that can accompany your breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
I like this food because it has a smooth texture and one of the healthy foods. You can add any vegetables you like when you cook this food. I usually add broccoli, celery, and other vegetables. Are you interested to make chicken alfredo baked ziti? Let’s try it!
What I love most about this recipe are;
- The taste of chicken alfredo baked ziti is very delicious.
- I love the texture of this pasta
- Time to make this food is not too long
- You can serve this food with warm tea or warm milk
- This food is suitable for accompanying your breakfast and lunch. Of course, this food has high nutrition and has no side effects for your body.
How to Make Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti Easily
To make the recipe is very easy. You just need to prepare the ingredients needed to make this food. The ingredients needed are also very easy. You can buy these ingredients in the supermarket near to you. In this version, I will share tips and an easy recipe for making this recipe is very easy. You don’t need to be confused to make or buy it again because from now you can make it by yourself in your home. Let’s try it!
Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti
To make chicken alfredo baked ziti is very easy. You just need to prepare the ingredients needed to make this food. The ingredients needed are also very easy. You can buy these ingredients in the supermarket near to you. In this version, I will share tips and an easy recipe for making chicken alfredo baked ziti easily. You don't need to be confused to make or buy it again because from now you can make it by yourself in your home. Let's try it!
What are the Ingredients for Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti
- 16 ounces of ziti
- 2 1/2 cups of roasted chicken and cut into small pieces
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 12 chopped garlic cloves
- 7 tablespoons of flour
- 3 cups of chicken broth
- 2 cups of white milk
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- fresh chopped parsley for decoration
What are the Ingredients for Alfredo Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 minced of garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 1 half of milk or cream
- 3/4 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
First, to make chicken alfredo baked zit, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Then, prepare a baking paper and put the baking paper so that the mixture will not stick. If you don't have it, you can use butter and sprinkle a little flour.
After that, add ziti to a pot in the boiling water. Cook water for about 2 minutes and add salt.
Then, add chicken and alfredo sauce and stir until evenly mixed. To make alfredo sauce, prepare a large bowl or you can immediately cook it in the pan that used to make alfredo sauce.
Then, pour half of the pasta into the prepared pan.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until the cheese melts and begins to turn into brown. Let it cook a little longer until it thickens, then stir Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper until the cheese melts. Remove from the heat and set aside.
Then, put half of the mixture into the pan that has been prepared. Cover with mozzarella cheese.
After all, is ready, bake in an oven that has been heated for 25-30 minutes, or until the food starts to brown and the sauce is expanding.
After cooking, leave the food for 5 minutes before serving.
You can serve chicken alfredo baked zit with hot tea as your breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Tips for Making Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti
- Pasta: to make pasta, you can use ziti, fettuccine, and others. You can use and make the pasta based on your interest.
- Topping: for toppings, you can use any topping like chopped parsley, celery, or other vegetables.
- You can use the same milk and cream parts. However, if you prefer thicker thick sauces, you can use heavy whipped cream.
Calories 360.3 | Total Fat 11.2 g | Saturated Fat 3.3 g | Polyunsaturated Fat 0.3 g | Monounsaturated Fat 1.4 g | Cholesterol 13.6 mg | Sodium 665.7 mg | Potassium 10.1 mg | Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g | Dietary Fiber 4.5 g | Sugars 0.1 g | Protein 24.4 g
Vitamin A 8.0 % | Vitamin B-12 7.7 % | Vitamin B-6 0.1 % | Vitamin C 0.0 % | Vitamin D 6.4 % | Vitamin E 0.0 % | Calcium 21.5 % | Copper 0.2 % | Folate 1.1 % | Iron 18.4 % | Magnesium 0.0 % | Manganese 0.1 % | Niacin 1.3 % | Pantothenic Acid 0.2 % | Phosphorus 0.2 % | Riboflavin 4.6 % | Selenium 0.5 % | Thiamin 1.7 % | Zinc 1.5 %
How? Easy right? Good Luck!