Fruit smoothie recipes are what you need when the sun gets too hot. Enjoying the fresh fruit smoothie will be a pleasure in those times for other option. Many people also often choose smoothie for the breakfast. Accompanied with toast, sandwich, or any other food, smoothie is also a great choice to start the day. The freshness of smoothie will charge you up for doing any activities all day long.
There are many ingredients to make smoothie, starting from healthy fruit and vegetable smoothie to the sweet or sour smoothie by using fruits with similar flavor. Well, this time you will get to know about a special tropical smoothie. Here are the ingredients needed and the steps to get this delicious smoothie.
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup frozen mango, make it to chunks
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 frozen banana, sliced
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 tsp honey
- Making fruit smoothie recipes is so easy. First, you just need to prepare all the ingredients you need. Wash and peel them. Then slice or cut it into pieces to make the blender’s work easier later.
- Second, prepare your blender and make sure it is plugged.
- Third, put all the ingredients in the blender.
- For the first try, you can start with slow speed. When it gets smoother, add the speed. Continue blending until all ingredients are mixed well and there is no fruits in chunks.
- Pour it in a glass. For a garnish, you can give a slice of fruit, such as lemon, strawberries, or orange, at the top of your glass.
- Finally, fresh fruit smoothie is ready to treat your thirst.
Fruit smoothie recipes will turn out even better if you use frozen fruit. You can get it at the grocery store, but it is also very easy to make by yourself. Therefore, to minimize the budget, you might just need to prepare it ahead. For the liquid, you will need water and milk. However, your options vary in great choices. Besides those two ingredients, you can use fruit juice or even coconut water. For getting an icier or thicker consistency, you can add more ice cubes.
For more tips, the blender used can affect the result of smoothie. Well, it does not mean you need the newest and expensive one. The only difference only lays on the smoothness. Cheap blender tends to blend the fruits in weaker strength. Therefore, it cannot give smoothie, which is as smooth as when you use powerful blender. Of course, the powerful device usually comes in higher price.
If you use frozen fruit, patience is needed, moreover if the blender does not have powerful strength. It will take some minutes to get all the fruits smooth. To ease the blending process, just pour the liquid first before adding the frozen fruit for any kinds of fruit smoothie recipes.