What will you eat at a wedding party? You should taste a kind of Italian wedding soup. To serve the best taste of this soup, you should find the best references for the recipe and cook it. Cooking this soup is easy as long as you follow the right instructions. Here are some instructions for cooking this delicious recipe.
How To Cook Italian Wedding Soup
The recipe can be cooked at home. If you are learning, it needs to take an easy level. Preparation time is 15 minutes. The cooking time is 20 minutes presenting 8 portions. Cooling time is 10 minutes. Total Time is 45 minutes.
Italian Wedding Soup
What will you eat at a wedding party? You should taste a kind of Italian wedding soup. To serve the best taste of this soup, you should find the best references for the recipe and cook it.
- 1 cup of Bombay, chopped it
- 1/3 cup of Italian parsley, chopped it
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 slice of white bread
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces of ground beef
- 8 ounces of ground pork
- 12 cups of low sodium chicken broth
- 1 pound of curly endive, chopped it
- 2 big eggs
- 2 spoonful of Parmesan cheese, grate it
- Salt and black pepper
To make meatballs, you should mix 6 first ingredients in the first bowl to stir and blend.
Then, stir cheese, ground beef, and pork until it blends well. Make sure that it has mixed to present a crunchy and tasty taste.
Use 1 ½ teaspoon to make a round shape of beef dough to be meatballs with a 1-inch diameter.
After that, put the meatballs on the pan.
Take the pan aside to put it into the soup saucepan.
Making Italian Wedding Soup
To make Italian wedding soup, you have to prepare the ingredients of the soup.
Boil the broth in a big pan on the medium and high flame.
Add meatballs and curly endive. Boil it until the meatballs cooked and curly endive soft. It is boiled for 8 minutes. Be aware of cooking and boiling it at the right time. If it is too long, it is getting overcooked.
After that, whisk the cheese and eggs in a medium bowl. Then, blend it.
Stir the soup with a rounding movement.
Spread the egg dough to the broth and stir it slowly with the fork to form a thin egg form for one minute.
Give seasoning on the soup with salt and pepper.
Pour soup to the bowl and serve it.
Give topping of Parmesan cheese.
The composition of the beef and pork must be balanced to create a perfect texture of meatballs. However, if you dislike pork, you can use all beef ingredients and vice versa. It depends on your taste.
For servings: The soup can be served into a bowl. You can spread parsley and fried onion.
Tips for Cooking The Best Italian Wedding Soup
When you start to cook Italian wedding soup, you may consider the following tips. Those are helping you to serve the delicious taste. It is the best idea to cook the best Italian wedding soup. What makes it better? There are some reasons and tips to cook it deliciously.
- Baking or grilling meatballs is changing the taste of the meatballs. Why don’t you boil it into the broth? It can be done to make the color brownish. It can add an extra delicious flavor.
- It is better to make small meatballs. It is not a recipe of meatballs or pasta so that it is great to not accentuate the meatballs. It is an Italian wedding soup.
- Then, it is recommended to take fresh ingredients and seasonings. Those will give an amazing flavor and taste to your Italian wedding soup
- If you want to get an original taste, it is great to keep the combination of two meat types.
- Then, you should use fresh bread in which it is creating a better taste. The dry texture will make you neglect to taste it.
- You shouldn’t limit the use of garlic because it is an Italian soup. The garlic will add an extra delicious flavor for this soup. You may use 4 cloves of garlic.
- Then, you can bring grated Parmesan cheese. It is making your soup taste well.
Those tips will assist you to serve delicious Italian wedding soup for your wedding party.
130 calories from fat 63, total fat 7 gr, saturated fat 2.5 gr, cholesterol 20 mg, sodium 820 mg, carbohydrate 12 gr, net carbs 11 gr, fiber 1 gram, glucose 1 gr, protein 5 gr, vitamin C 5.4 mg, calcium 40 mg, iron 0.5 mg.
Those easy steps can help you to serve the delicious Italian wedding soup in a precious moment.
Can You Change Other Green Leaves in Soup?
Everyone has different taste of green leaves. You may love spinach taste but some may love curly endive, escarole, or kale. Those are green leaves commonly used for Italian wedding soup. Those are working well in this recipe. If you use one of the recommended green leave lists, it is recommended to add it together with pasta because it is requiring a longer cooking time. This soup may require few preparations to make it look brownish.