Many people are hunting for the best blueberry muffin recipe. Well, muffin is a perfect snack for leisure time. This snack tastes delicious and does not make your belly feel so full. Moreover, there are many kinds of muffins to match everyone’s preference. However, this article will only share about the secret recipe of delicious blueberry muffin. Here it is.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt, to taste
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp light brown sugar
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup canola oil
- ½ cup blueberry
- 2 ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- First, you need to preheat the oven at 375 degrees. Then, take 18 muffin cups and line them with foil liners or paper. For another option, you can also spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
- Second, take a medium bowl and combine the flour, baking powder, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and salt. After that, stir the melted butter. If it is well combined, pinch some of mixture and make it into pea size clumps.
- Next, take another medium sized bowl and whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt. On the other hand, take a large bowl and add sugar, canola oil, and eggs. Beat them all with an electric mixer until it is well combined. Use a low speed. Make sure that the batter is smooth before you stir the blueberries.
- The next step of this best blueberry muffin recipe, prepare the cups and spoon the batter for all of them. Fill the cups for about three quarters full. If you have finished, sprinkle the crumb topping (as you have made based on the ingredients above) for each cup. Then, bake it for about 30 minutes or until the muffins turn golden. To check it, you can use a toothpick. Insert it in the center. When it comes clear with some attached moist crumbs, it means the muffins are ready to be taken out from the oven.
- Next, let the muffins cool for about 10 minutes.
- Finally, the muffins are ready to be enjoyed.
In making muffins, there are some secret tricks, which you need to do to get the best blueberry muffin recipe. Here are some of those tricks. First of all, you need to let all the ingredients sit to room temperature before mixing it. If you take some from the refrigerator, do not mix them right away. Meanwhile, if you use frozen blueberry, you need to dust it with flour before adding to your batter.
For other tips, stir the batter more than 20 times. When baking, set it at 425 degrees in the first minutes. Then turn it down at 350 degrees for the remaining time. That is the last tips for this best blueberry muffin recipe.