Having the best smoothie recipe will definitely put your healthy lifestyle at ease. Besides the fact that smoothie is very easy to make, this kind of beverage also provides yourself with many benefits for body. In addition, the ingredients also vary and almost all kinds of fruits or vegetables can be used to make smoothies. You can grab any fruits and vegetables you like and blend them all to get the delicious taste.
However, if you are not so sure to choose which fruits, here is the best recommendation you can try. For the best smoothie recipe that’s rich in antioxidants, you can mix the green tea, banana, and blueberry as main ingredients. This reipe will definitely be a nutritional boost.
- 1 bag of green tea
- ½ medium banana, sliced
- 1 ½ c frozen blueberry
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons honey, optional
- ¾ cup of vanilla soy milk (it will be better if you can find the one with calcium fortified kind)
- Fruit juice, optional, you can add it as you like
- Ice cubes, as you like
- First, boil the water. Make sure it is steaming hot then pour it into a glass or small bowl. Put your green tea bag and brew it for 3 minutes.
- After that, remove green tea bag and add sweetener. Stir it until it mixed well. For the sweetener, you can use fruit juice or honey. However, using these two kinds of sweetener indeed will give a little impact on your diet as they have high sugar concentration. If you do not want to get too much sugar, just nix those ingredients and let the smoothie has its original taste.
- On the other hand, prepare your blender and put all other ingredients in then blend them.
- Pour green tea into the blender and continue blending. It is good if you can use a blender with ice crushing ability. However, if you do not have one, it is fine. You may only need to blend it a little longer with additional water. Do not add to much water if you do not want it to be very juicy.
- Finally, pour the smoothie in a glass and you can enjoy it.
This recipe is definitely easy to try. Moreover, the ingredients are also easy to find. Thus, it is just right if you consider it as the best smoothie recipe. For more information, this smoothie combination also has much beneficial nutrition. Those are 269 cal, 3.5g protein, 2.5gfat, 8g fiber, 0.2g saturated fat, 52mg sodium, and 63g carbs. In addition, it may contain 38.5g sugar. The number depends on whether or not you are adding sweetener.
This smoothie recipe is suitable as a starter of your day. On another occasion, you can also serve this healthy beverage during leisure time with friends or family. With not too much budget to get the ingredients, this best smoothie recipe is the perfect choice as your homemade drink.