The parmesan crusted chicken can be good menu to choose. Chicken can always be made into various menus and this is one of them. It is suitable when you want to get tasty dish, yet you have no enough time for long preparation. This dish can be prepared and cooked quickly. The ingredients are also simple. In case you are interested to make it, these are the details and cooking instructions.
- 2 eggs
- 1¼ pounds chicken cutlets
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated or zested
- Salt for seasoning
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup olive oil or more for frying the breaded chicken
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- Pepper for seasoning
- Get your chicken cutlets and season it. Use the pepper and salt to season both sides evenly. Set your cutlets aside.
- Prepare three bowls. For the first bowl, put the parmesan cheese.
- Second bowl gets the eggs. Then, add bread crumbs on the third bowl.
- Get minced rosemary sprig well by using knife. Then, add this ingredient to the bowl of egg. Mix them well.
- Preheat your skillet by using medium heat. Do not forget to add the olive oil.
- It is time to bread chicken. Dip the chicken cutlet in each bowl. Start it with the bowl of parmesan cheese, egg, and bread crumbs for the last dip. Do these steps for each cutlet.
- After the pan is ready to fry, add the chicken cutlets on the hot oil. It is better to fry the cutlets in some batches based on the space of pan. Fry each side for around 4 minutes until the cutlets turn crispy and golden.
- Remove from the pan and serve the chickens.
In these whole processes of cooking parmesan crusted chicken, you will not find any problems. In these steps, the hardest part may be in the process of frying. It is better to use medium or low heat when the chickens are easily browned. By using low or medium heat, it is easier to fry and it will make sure that the whole parts of chickens are cooked properly. In the process of dipping the cutlets into bowls, it is also recommended to shake them in order to prevent the ingredients from falling.
In the recipe of parmesan crusted chicken, you may grate or zest the parmesan cheese. It is your option. However, it is recommended to zest the cheese. It will give smaller bit of cheese and these will be light. It can stick well on the chicken cutlets, so you will not have any excess sprinkles of cheese falling apart in the dipping or cooking process.
In serving the dish, it is better to have some combination of menu. There are some options that can go well with the breaded chicken. For example, you can have potato salad. The roasted parsnips can also be chosen as the dish to go with the crusted chicken. You may find other combinations to make the parmesan crusted chicken more delicious.