A traditional peanut butter cookie recipe produced thick and chewy, sugary, and absolutely tasty cookies. Yet, sometimes they also come in the most delicious melted texture in your mouth, like crispy outer with a buttery rich peanut middle. These golden-brown colored cookies have always been delivering smooth and fluffy texture, as well as an amazing peanut butter flavor. If you like, you can test them with chunky peanut butter; yet smooth/creamy version works better, too. It’s everyone’s all-time favorite peanut butter cookie! To make the traditional supermarket-style peanut butter cookies, here listed the steps you will need thoroughly. So, without spending any more time, let’s jump right into the recipe.
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup crunchy peanut
- 1 cup white sugar; take brown sugar for compliment
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour; can be substituted with white whole wheat flour
- The first step in this peanut butter cookie recipe is to ready your oven, preheat it to 350o Fahrenheit or 160o Prepare a cookie sheet or parchment paper on the table.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, salt, and baking powder in a bowl, until they are all well combined.
- Ready your mixer bowl then put butter and sugar into it. Mix it until thorough using an electric mixer over moderate speed. Make sure the mixture came out fluffy and light. It should take about 2 to 3 minutes.
- After that, throw in the peanut butter until well combined and soft. If you want this peanut butter cookie recipe go smooth, throw in vanilla and eggs slowly one by one while whisking them altogether.
- Lower the mixer’s speed then throw the baking soda mixture into the mixer bowl. Continue to mix until they become soft dough.
- Pinch the dough using your hand or an ice cream picker, use whatever feels convenient. Then form it into a round shape then arrange the dough onto the baking sheet. Press each one of them to flatten a little. It is well suggested that each ball separated by 2 mm distance to prevent them being stuck one another.
- Put the arranged dough into the oven and bake for approximately 10 to 12 minutes. Once the color turned golden brown, remove them from the oven immediately.
- Serve while warm on a cookie plate with a nice warm beverage to accompany your time.
Whatever the season is, peanut butter pastries are generally an excellent option for a snack, particularly home-made peanut butter cookie. This is also why people are searching for this helpful peanut butter cookie instruction at all times. It is easy to make great cookies if you have some basics for making cookies under your sleeve. This sweets cookie is an excellent starting point! You will be ready to try and make Christmas cookies or exchange cookies on holidays in no time. Just make sure that at least one batch of cookies is made from this peanut butter cookie recipe.