One of the most common dishes in the world is oven-baked chicken, and now we will learn about the best baked chicken recipe. You can eat this dish for lunch or dinner with your family. It is for 2-4 people, so you have to invite your friends if you live alone. Hence, if you are craving for baked chicken or want to serve it as a grand dish at home, this recipe might help you to take away your craving. Well, let’s put on the apron and make this dish right now.
The easiest and best baked chicken recipe is the boneless chicken breast with honey sauce. It is considered as the basic oven-baked chicken dish because of its common ingredients and easy preparation. The main ingredient is of course the chicken breast with no bones. So, what else do you need to make the boneless chicken breast?
- 4 pounds of boneless chicken breast (if you are out of chicken breast, replace it with chicken thighs)
- 1 teaspoons of ground ginger, grate it deep.
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil (you can replace it with a block of butter)
- 6 tablespoons of pure-honey
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, or you can use 3 clove of garlic instead
- 2 ½ tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of ground pepper (make sure that you use fresh pepper)
- Salt, pepper, sugar and vinegar for additional ingredients
- The first thing you have to do to make the best baked chicken recipe is to brine our chicken before baking it. Pour warm water to a big bowl that’s enough for the chicken. Then, mix the warm water with salt and whisk it properly.
- Next, put your chicken to the previous mixture and brine it for 20 minutes.
- While waiting for the chicken to brine, pre-heat oven to 425 Fahrenheit.
- Take the chicken from bowl and dry it. Then, brush the chicken with olive oil to increase the flavor, and make it golden in baking.
- After that, mix all of the ingredients above with the chicken in a zip-bag. Then, close the seal and marinate it in the fridge for 3 to 4 hours.
- When the chicken is ready, bake it to the oven. Every 10 minutes, you have to flip it to prevent it from overcook. Keep flipping it for 45 minutes, and take it out when it is done
- Viola! Your dish is ready to be served for dinner or lunch.
Well, that’s the recipe to make the best boneless chicken breast with honey sauce. Take a fork and taste it. Make sure you let the crispiness and honey mixed in your chicken flow in your mouth. This recipe can be modified, so if you have problems with the flavor, whether it is too strong or too weak, just modified the ingredients as much as you like. Do not forget to enjoy and share this best baked chicken recipe with your family.