Craving to see the best blueberry pie recipe and make it in your home? Well, you can. With this recipe, you can add simple extra joy in your home because what you are about to make is the best blueberry pie. Who doesn’t love this pie? It is sweet, delicious, easy to make and quick to fix. Also, you will not have any more problems preparing your snack. All you ever need is a few ingredients and most importantly, a few cups of fresh picked blueberries. Just be sure to prepare these ingredients listed below. Follow the instruction precisely, and you are ready to go!
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 pastry for a small double crust pie
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 4 cups blueberries; best picked fresh
- Prepare your oven and preheat it to 375o Fahrenheit or 190o
- Prepare a bowl, then put cinnamon, salt, cornstarch, and sugar inside it. Mix it well then sprinkle the mixture all over the fresh picked blueberries. Mix it once again but try not to crush the blueberries.
- Take a number of pie crusts. Pour the mixture into the pie crust and rub a slight butter on it. Do it again with the other pie crusts.
- Ready a baking pan then arrange pie crusts on the baking pan. Insert it to the oven and bake for around 50 minutes or until the pie is browned.
- Take out the pies and serve it on a serving plate. The best blueberry pie recipe is done!
This blueberry pie recipe can be done by almost everyone, especially those who enjoy cooking and baking as their hobby. It would be perfect for snacking as it is healthy and contains low carbohydrates. Not to mention, it is amazingly delicious. Children will love it, and the sweetness is also perfect for workers to help stimulate the brain and increasing oxytocin hormone which increases happiness. What a perfect snack!
Can this best blueberry pie recipe be combined with other ingredients? It sure can! In fact, one should not be frightened to try some new things, as it may bring unexpected luck, and taste in this case. You may confuse, but don’t worry because you will be provided with some more tips. These tips are easy and interesting to try. Also, it would affect your final blueberry pie taste.
Make sure to pick fresh blueberries as the main ingredients. Remember, all the best dishes are always served fresh, and so does your dish. In addition, you can put extra cornstarch for a thicker blueberry pie. Some other tips, when you are about to bake the pies, put it in the middle rack of the oven. It would slowly cook the mixture in the pie crusts evenly. Wait at least an hour after baking the pie. That way, the cornstarch will get puffier, thus making the pies get softer and moister. That’s all the tips. Just enjoy making the best blueberry pie recipe.