Are you searching for the best birthday cake recipe? Have you found one? If you have not one, this recipe can be the answer for this question. Explained here is a birthday cake recipe that’s perfect for every person. It is a classic birthday cake recipe: a cake with chocolate frosting around it and covered by a lot of peanut sprinkles. It is simple, quick to make, and most importantly delicious. Also, it is a perfect nostalgia for everyone from around 90’s. Just celebrate it with birthday hats, candles, and balloons. Don’t waste any more time, let’s just jump right into it!
There will be two parts of ingredients for this best birthday cake recipe: one for the cake, and one more for the chocolate frosting. Here they are.
- ¾ cup butter
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 ½ grain sugar
- 2 ¼ baking powder
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 3 eggs
For the chocolate frosting
- ½ cup sifted cocoa powder
- 1 cup butter
- 2-4 tbsp milk
- 3 ½ sugar, mash into powder
- 6 oz chocolate
- Ready the oven and preheat to 350o Prepare a cake round, swipe bit butter inside to grease it and line it with parchment.
- Put baking powder, salt, and flour into a medium-sized bowl and stir it well until well mixed. Set aside.
- Mix butter and sugar with an electronic mixer for around 3 minutes then reduce the speed and add eggs one by one until they are all well combined (the mixture color should become pale). After that, put vanilla into it.
- Continue mixing, while putting milk and previously mixed flour into the bowl. After everything has been done, put the mixture into a round wire rack.
- Bake it for around 35-40 minutes.
- Take out the cake, set aside for approximately 10 minutes and pop it out from the wire rack. Put on a serving pan.
- Now it is time to make the chocolate frosting for the best birthday cake recipe. Prepare a large bowl then combine cocoa powder and powdered sugar inside it. Set aside.
- Put butter into another bowl then beat it until creamy enough. Continue beating the butter while adding powdered sugar slowly. It should take about 5 minutes until the mixture become smooth.
- Take the previously made melted chocolate, add around 4 tablespoons milk and mix it together.
Now, you are ready to decorate your classic birthday cake. Take an offset spatula; poke a bit chocolate cream bit by bit as you cover the side and top of the cake. After it all has been frosted, top it with buttercream. Let it sit for around 20 minutes. Some even consider putting it in the refrigerator to make the topping cream crusted. Finally, sprinkles peanut or any cake ornaments of your choice on the top of the cake. Congratulations! You have finished the best birthday cake recipe!