This is best chicken parmesan recipe that comes with a sauce recipe. You will get a tasty result by following the instructions below. Chicken and parmesan is really great to be combined. If you are interested in making this recipe, let’s take a look at what you should prepare and do. Here you go.
- 400 gram or 14 ounces tomato puree (Passata)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1tspsugar (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 large eggs
- 3largechickenbreasts, horizontally halved to be 6 fillets
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup of Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs (Italian or golden)
- 1 tbsp garlic or onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup of olive oil for frying
- Salt and pepper to season
- 250 gram or 8 ounces mozzarella cheese sliced or shredded
- 1/3 cup of fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh basil or parsley, chopped
- This best chicken parmesan recipe comes with a sauce recipe. Get a medium-sized pot. Heat oil. Fry the onion until it gets transparent for about 3 minutes. Next, add the garlic for about 30 seconds.
- Now add the Italian herbs, tomato puree, salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Let it gets simmer by covering with the lid for 8 minutes. Wait until the sauce has slightly thickened. Taste test and adjust the season according to your preference.
- To begin this best chicken parmesan recipe, preheat oven to 430 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a baking dish or oven tray. Lightly grease it with non stick cooking oil spray. Set it aside first.
- Get a shallow dish and add eggs, parsley, garlic, pepper, and salt. Whisk them altogether.
- Then, add chicken into the previous mixture. Coat each fillet evenly.
- Get plastic wrap to cover the chicken fillets. Let it sit for at least 15 minutes to marinate. You can even let it sit overnight to get deeper flavor.
- Get another shallow bowl and mix garlic powder, parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs.
- What to do next is to dip all the chicken fillets into that breadcrumb mixture.
- Prepare a large skillet and pour oil. Heat it over medium-high heat until it gets hot and shimmering.
- Next, fry the chicken fillets for about 4 to 5 minutes for each side. Try to get crispy and golden chicken.
- In a baking dish, pour 1 ½ cups of the sauce you have made. Then, place the chicken fillets in it. You need to top them with the sauce, parmesan cheese, and also mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or wait until bubbly and golden. Get the fresh herbs to be sprinkled and serve them with pasta.
This recipe is for 4 servings. As known, this main course is family’s favorite. Now, you can have this best chicken parmesan recipe at home.