The best bread recipe should be understood by everyone. Bread is like a staple on every dining table. It can be used to have breakfast, served with jam and butter, or you can also use bread to finish a bowl of soup or broth. Basically, bread is something mandatory to have on every meal.
The basic type of bread, besides the white one, is the dinner roll bread. This recipe down below is going to show you how to make the perfect dinner roll bread. The bread is quite neutral in flavor, so you can use them in both savory and sweet dishes. Here is the best bread recipe to read.
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 medium-sized egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons fine salt / table salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter, melted
- Start making the best bread recipe by preheating oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius) for 10 minutes.
- Prepare a cast-iron pan. Grease the pan with unsalted butter that you have melted before. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine warm water, dry yeast, all purpose flour, vegetable oil, honey, and salt. Mix all the ingredients together.
- Knead the mixture for at least 10 minutes until it forms elastic dough. Set aside.
- Prepare another large bowl (bigger than the previous one is better) and grease the bowl with the remaining melted butter. Transfer the bread dough into the greased bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap.
- Let the dough rest and rise for at least 1 hour. After 1 hour, check on the dough. If the dough has double in size, transfer the dough into a cutting board.
- Cut the dough into 8 equal parts. Shape each part into balls (in the size of a golf ball). Arrange the dough balls onto the greased cast-iron pan you have prepared before.
- Then, cover the pan with damp kitchen towel. Let it sit for 1 hour full.
- Remove the kitchen towel and brush the bread dough with beaten egg. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. When the tops turned golden brown, take it out of the oven.
- Serve and enjoy
This recipe can be changed as creative as you can. If you want the bread to have filling, simply insert something into the dough before you form it into ball. Well, it can be cheese, jam, frozen broth, or anything you want to be. You can also insert fresh fruits if you like.
The most important thing to understand about the recipe is never to skip the dough resting parts. Even though the dough must be rested twice, make sure you are patient enough to let the resting parts done. It is not going to be great if you miss the part. Follow instructions on the best bread recipe above for the best result.