For chili lovers who want to make special dishes, you should try the best crockpot chili recipe winner. Well, as the name implies, it is a dish that uses slow cooker, or known as crockpot. Since it uses crockpot, the dish might take your time, but it is worth to try. The main ingredients are the huge amount of chili with meat. Before putting your apron and cooking the dish, you have to prepare the ingredients and tools. Just think carefully before choosing the ingredients as this dish will not be as delicious as you expected without several preparations
To make the best crockpot chili recipe winner, you need 7 quart oval-shaped crockpot. This crockpot offers a lot of space for the ingredients, thus increase the serving number of your dish. After that, choose the right meat to get the full flavor of your crockpot chili. You can get an already roasted beef chunk or beef fillet; each with their own plus and minus. There is a secret ingredient that you can use that’s called Masa Harina flour. It has the ability to thicken your chilies, so you can get bigger and thicker chilies to digest. Now, let’s step to the recipe.
- ½ tbsp kosher salt
- 30 ounces black beans
- 5 ounces green chilies, diced it to a small size
- 15 ounces dried tomatoes
- 1 ½ ounces onion, chopped into medium size
- ½ tbsp Oregano
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- 4 tsp sugar
- 5 tsp paprika powder
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 ounce paprika and smoke it
- 2 pounds beef fillet, cut it into smaller cube size
- 2 cups broth from the beef
- Masa harina flour (secret and optional ingredient)
- Prepare the skillet and heat olive oil with the medium heat. Then, put paprika, chili powder and onion powders to the skillet. Stir and shim them for 3 minutes until you smell a delicious spice.
- Next, put the salt, black beans, beef broth, beef fillet, garlic, dried tomatoes, chilies, and onion to the crockpot. If you want to get thicker chilies, put Masa Harina flour to the crockpot.
- Now, put the mixture in skillet to the crockpot. Then, stir it carefully and evenly to get the best taste of all ingredients.
- Cover the crockpot and turn the switch to “cook”. Then, wait for 4 – 6 hours for the meat to be tender.
- Now, you can enjoy your best crockpot chili recipe winner.
Well, those are all the steps and ingredients to make the best crockpot chili dish for chili lovers. Remember, if you like eating the spicy things, it is recommended to add more chili to your dish. In fact, most people reviewed that the spicier the dish, the better they taste. Moreover, you can cook this best crockpot chili recipe winner with your family at special occasions. It is a perfect dish for winter.