The best gluten free bread recipe can be made out of anything, including out of healthy ingredients like cauliflower. This kind of vegetable is unique because it has neutral flavor and can replace the usage of flour easily on bread making. This is why cauliflower is a great ingredient to be turned into bread.
If you want to make gluten free bread with cauliflower, here is the recipe that you can try. The recipe down below is surely the best gluten free bread recipe you have to know. It uses cauliflower and other healthy ingredients, including cheese and almond. Here it is.
- 1 head cauliflower, washed and cut into florets
- 6 large eggs, cracked and separated
- 25 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour, shifted
- 5 cloves garlic, minced finely
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- A pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon white sesame seeds, toasted
- To start making the best gluten free bread recipe, preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Prepare a loaf pan (9×5 inch) and grease it with olive oil or with nonstick cooking spray. Set it aside.
- Grab a food processor and put the cauliflower florets into the machine. Mash the florets until it reaches grainy consistency.
- Pour the cauliflower grain onto a glass bowl or microwave-safe container. Put it in the microwave for 4 minutes. This method is to remove the liquid inside the cauliflower and basically turn it into flour.
- After 4 minutes and after the cauliflower grain is cooled, pour it into a bowl lined with cheesecloth. Warp the cloth tightly and squeeze the cauliflower grain until all the excess liquid is dripping and the grain is completely dry. Set it aside.
- Into a big mixing bowl, beat egg whites until it reaches stiff peak. Into another big bowl, pour in the egg yolks. Add in 1/4 portion of the whipped egg whites. Then, add salt, melted butter, almond flour, parmesan cheese, baking powder, and minced garlic. Fold with a spatula until everything is well-combined.
- Next, add the dried cauliflower, Italian seasoning, and the rest of the whipped egg whites. Fold briefly to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle the surface of the bread with dried parsley, dried rosemary, and toasted white sesame seeds.
- Put the loaf pan in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. After 45 minutes, take the bread out of the oven and let it cools completely before slicing.
- Serve the bread with any topping or condiments you desire.
According to the recipe above, making the gluten free bread out of cauliflower should not be hard at all. Just follow the instructions written on the best gluten free bread recipe above and you can make the bread successfully for sure.