It is always great to have the best guacamole recipe to get the perfect taste. Guacamole becomes great menu that will give the great taste of dip or salad. It can be mixed with tortilla chips. The combinations will be nice companion in your working or movie time. When you get bored and need to make yourself refreshed, the sensation of avocado and other ingredients of guacamole will make you awaken. Then, it will be much better to have crunchy tortilla chips to bring the real perfection of snacks. If you are interested to make this awesome dish, follow the recipe below.
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely diced and the seeds are removed cleanly
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced cut
- 2 garlic cloves, minced well
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 avocados, fresh and ripe
- Prepare a mixing bowl that’s large enough to handle those ingredients.
- Wash the avocados and slice them in the half. Remove the pit and take the meat of the fruits. Then, place the meats on the mixing bowl.
- Use fork to mash the avocados. In this part, you can make it smoothly mashed or chunky and it depends on your preference.
- Prepare all the other ingredients and mix them with the avocado in the bowl. Stir them together until they are fully mixed.
As what you can see, there is nothing difficult about the best guacamole recipe. You can find all of the ingredients easily in department stores. Then, the instructions are also very easy to follow. You do not need fire or oven to cook. You also do not need blender or mixer. What you need to have is knife, fork, and mixing bowl. Surely, you will not find any problems in making guacamole.
However, there are certain points of the best guacamole recipe that should get your attention. For example, it is recommended to use fresh and firm avocado. Ripe is not enough since you need it fresh and firm. You can use your hand to make sure the quality. In order to know its freshness, see the skins. When they are green or dark green and there is no browned or darkened area, it is still fresh. It is useful to get best taste of avocado, especially when you want to make it into chunky one. In term of lime, it is better to choose the fresh lime instead of the bottled one.
The other advice is how to keep the leftover. In some occasions, you may not be able to eat all of the guacamole, so you need to store or keep the leftover. In this case, you only need to put the guacamole in container and pat it down with spoon. Do it firmly until you get flat surface on top of leftover. Then, add small amount of water on top of leftover. It can be around ½ inch and it must be cold water. After that, you can keep it in the refrigerator. Well, in case you want to make the new one, you can easily follow the best guacamole recipe.