The following instruction will be about the best homemade hamburger recipe that anyone can find the best and easiest way possible to make a hamburger. Anyone who loves meat has to love a nice thick hamburger. This meaty meal has always been everyone’s favorite picks for both outdoor and indoor casual activities. These activities, such as family movie night or garden barbecue always become perfect with hamburger served. It is a complete meal as it got vegetable leaves like lettuces, proteins from the meat and carbohydrates from the buns.
Moreover, the grilling process in the best homemade hamburger recipe can be done a lot easier by making sure the ingredients have been well prepared. When you are ready, just follow the steps below carefully. Well, there no need to waste more time. Let’s jump right into the recipe!
- ½ tsp dried rosemary; crushed
- 1 tsp oregano; dried
- 1 tsp basil; dried
- ½ onion; chopped
- 1 tsp parsley; dried
- 1 clove minced garlic
- ½ cheese of any brand; shredded
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Pepper and salt for personal taste
- 1 tsp sauce
- 1½ pounds lean beef
- 1 ounce envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Prepare a grill with high heat.
- Ready a bowl. Put the beef, cheese, onion, soy sauce, egg, sauce, onion soup mix, garlic powder, garlic, parsley, oregano, basil, salt, rosemary and pepper into the bowl. Make patties with the mixture. This recipe can make up to 4 patties.
- Put the patties on the grill for about 10 minutes, 5 minutes to grill at each side or until well done.
- Serve the patties on buns along with your preferable season and combination.
Why hamburgers become the perfect solution for outdoor activities meal? There are several reasons for this question. First, it has to be served fresh, grilled at the event hour. That way, it came out fresher than any other prepared dishes and meals. The next reason is that it is so much fun to grill the patties together with families, friends and partners. It builds up togetherness in the whole community.
Here are some tips to make sure the best homemade hamburger recipe is a hit. Do not add onion slices to the added condiments or combination because they taste and smell strong enough that they will overpower the whole flavor. Next tip is lettuces and tomatoes are good, but not always become everyone’s favorite. Therefore, try to prepare fresh lettuces and tomatoes on a separate pan, and let the guests help themselves. That would be so much more enjoyable for them. And last, if it is too salty the first time you made it; do not use salt at all.
Practicing makes perfection. It is highly recommended to keep practicing until the patty’s mixtures are perfect and made according to your personal taste and texture preference. Once you decide certain personal taste, be ready to get compliments and requests based on this best homemade hamburger recipe.