Everyone knows that breakfast is something very important in order to be able to do well on that day. For health reasons breakfast is also something you can’t miss. Someone who really likes cheese starts the day with a delicious and delicious and nutritious breakfast of grilled cheese. Are you one of the grilled cheese dressers? This time I will share a practical and not complicated baked bread recipe. This recipe you can practice yourself from home as your breakfast menu and family, which is certainly made in a very easy way.
Grilled Cheese Bread Things To Do To Make
Breakfast using this grilled cheese recipe is very easy and simple for you to imitate. You only need to use a few pieces of bread in which you will use cheese and some other ingredients such as tomatoes and onions according to your taste. Then you bake using a toaster or Teflon pan on low heat. Follow the instructions I will give to make cheese toast so that your breakfast can be a delicious meal in the morning.
Ingredients Needed to Make Grilled Cheese Bread
Breakfast is not only about being full and nutritious, but also must have a good taste. Actually, many grilled cheese recipes if you explore cyberspace, but the recipe this time will be a little different and very practical. You can search for these ingredients at the market or supermarket closest to you. Follow the recipe.
Breakfast Grilled Cheese
The main ingredient
- 2 pieces of plain bread triangular cut
- 100 grams of melted cheese any type, like mozzarella or cheddar
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1 fresh tomato
- 1 egg
- 2 lettuce leaves
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp pepper powder
After you prepare the ingredients we will enter the processing stage. In a simple way you will feel the deliciousness of grilled cheese bread that you make yourself.
- First cut the fresh bread into two parts forming a triangle. When you cut try to use a sharp tool so that the bread is not damaged. You can try sourdough type bread that has a sharp taste or use bread that has a cavity like the type of ciabatta if you want cheese to flow through the cavity in the bread.
- Brush each side of the bread you have cut with butter, the goal is to get the savory taste of the bread and will produce a golden color and crunchy when bitten. If you use unsalted butter, you can add a little salt to add to the savory taste of the bread.
- Bake bread that has been smeared with margarine using a toaster or use a skillet. If you use a skillet, use a small fire to bake the bread. To make the results not sticky, spread the pan using a little butter and then bake. Turn the bread back while pressing it slowly. Wait until the bread turns brown. Do the same with other breads. When you see the golden color on the bread, the bread is ready to be served.
- After getting the bread cooked and getting the golden color, place the bread slices on the plate. Try to use a plate that is rather wide so that it does not spill over when giving it to the bread.
- Next mix the filling can start with frying eggs using a skillet by smearing the pan surface with a little margarine first. Fry the eggs until cooked and drain.
- The next stage after the egg is cooked, then cut the egg into 3 parts. Place the first egg slice on top of one of the toast prepared on the plate. Brush with additional ingredients such as tomato sauce, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomatoes, and a little pepper. Then sprinkle the cheese evenly to cover the entire surface of the bread. Do the same thing on the other bread by stacking it on top.
- Grilled cheese bread is ready to be served!
Additional Notes of Grilled Cheese RecipesYou can create a recipe that was discussed earlier by first applying margarine to the bread and then adding additional ingredients to the bread afterwards sprinkle it with cheese evenly and cover using the other bread. After the process is done, bake the bread together with additional ingredients that have been placed on it using a skillet or toaster until it changes color to get the perfect melt of cheese. Not required to cut bread into triangles, you can use the original form of bread you have then process it into delicious grilled cheese. If you want to experiment, add a little garlic powder or mashed potatoes.
Portion size: 1 serving, Calories: 496 kcal, Fat amount: 25 g, Cholesterol: 7 mg, Sodium: 839 mg, Potassium: 306 mg, Amount of Carbohydrates: 58 g, Protein: 10 g, Vitamin A: 71 IU, Calcium : 204 mg, Vitamin B6: 0.3 mg, Magnesium: 54 mg, Vitamin C: 1.5 mg, Iron: 2.6 mg, Vitamin B12: 0.1 mg.