Chicken can be made into various delicious menus, and oven-fried chicken tender recipes become good idea to try. It is not a complicated dish. You will be able to make it easily and it will not make you work with a lot of ingredients. However, this simplicity gives great taste that will not make you disappointed. In the recipe, you already get the complete ingredients and cooking instructions. As long as you follow each of the details, you will find no problems in cooking the chicken tender.
- 20 oz chicken breast tender
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon water
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare your oven. Preheat it up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the cookie sheet and add foil on it. Do not forget to use cooking spray on the sheet.
- Get a bowl and pour the all-purpose flour. On another bowl, beat the egg and water.
- Get another bowl again and use it to mix the cheese and bread crumbs.
- After those bowls are ready, get the chicken and coat it with the flour.
- Dip the chicken into the mixture of egg and water.
- Then, the last step is to coat the chicken with mixture of cheese and bread crumbs.
- After those coating processes, place the coated chickens on the cookie sheet.
- Bake them for around 20 minutes.
- Serve the chicken. Dipping sauce can be added.
The process is totally easy. All what you need to prepare has been mentioned in the chicken tender recipes. The cooking steps are also easy to follow, so you will not find difficulties as long as you stick to the steps. In this recipe, the panko bread crumbs become the important ingredients. It gives the crunchy texture on chicken. The taste is also good although the chicken is not fried. Surely, the bread crumbs become valuable ingredients.
When you want to get extra crispy chicken tenders, there are simple tips to do. You can prepare a melted butter. Then, drizzle the coated chickens on butter before they are baked in the oven. It is simple steps, but it will give extra-crispy coating and it will give best texture of chicken tender. In coating the chickens with flour, egg, and bread crumbs, it is recommended to do it quickly. It will make sure the coating to stick well when the chickens are baked. These are nice tricks in the chicken tender recipes.
In baking the chicken, once it turns into golden color, usually it is already cooked and the baking process can be done. If you are still not sure about it, you can make small cut on one of the chickens to check the meat. For serving, dipping sauce can be added in order to get richer taste. There are various sauces to make. Combining mayonnaise, basil pesto, and sauce can be good addition for the chicken tender recipes.