Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken! Have you ever tried food from the crockpot? You may often hear this food as a crockpot or slow cooker. This food is perfect for accompanying you during breakfast or lunch. Of course, this food has no side effects and is good for your health.
Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken has a very good taste and the chicken has a sweet taste with fresh pineapple mixed with soy sauce and fresh ginger. This food is also added honey to make the taste sweet and you do not need to be confused to make it because your way to make this food is easy and the ingredients are very easy to find. To add flavor to this food, you can add rice. You only need 30 minutes to cook rice if you want to add rice in your crockpot Hawaiian chicken. Easy enough to make it, right?
What I love most about this recipe are;
- The taste of this crock Hawaiian pot chicken has a slightly sweet taste but the texture is so soft.
- Chicken texture has a good taste and good texture.
- Time to make this food is long but I love the taste of this meal.
- You can serve Hawaiian crockpot chicken with warm tea or warm milk
- This food is suitable for accompanying your breakfast and lunch. Of course, this food has high nutrition and has no side effects for your body.
How to Make Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken Easily
To make crockpot Hawaiian chicken is very easy. You just need to prepare the ingredients needed to make this food. The ingredients needed are also very easy. You can buy these ingredients in the supermarket near to you. In this version, I will share tips and an easy recipe for making crock pot Hawaiian chicken easily and I add red rice in this meal. For making this food, you just need 4 hours and 5 minutes to finish your food. You don’t need to be confused to make or buy it again because from now you can make it by yourself in your home. Let’s try it!
Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken
- 18 ounces of pineapple that has been crushed using a blender
- 1/2 cup of low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of grated fresh ginger
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- 1 1/2 pound of chicken breast (don't use bones and skin)
- 1 pound of chicken thighs (you can use chicken thighs without skin and bones for better texture).
- Rice (if you want to eat crock pot Hawaiian chicken with rice)
Step by Step for Making Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken
- First, prepare the ingredients needed to make crockpot Hawaiian chicken.
- Then, prepare a large bowl and put the blended pineapple, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic into a large bowl and stir until smooth. Stir slowly until the ingredients are completely mixed.
- Turn on the stove and put chicken thighs in the slow cooker. After the chicken is put in, wait for the chicken until the meat is brown for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
- After the chicken is cooked, pour the sauce that was made before and mix it into the chicken covered.
- Cook the chicken into the low temperature for 4 hours or at high temperatures for 2 hours until the chicken is cooked.
- After the chicken is cooked, pour the chicken into a pot and serve it with rice if you want to eat it with rice.
How to Make Rice
- To cook rice, measure the rice first with a cup and put it in your rice cooker. One cup of rice (240 ml) will produce between 1 1/2 cups (360 ml) to three cups (720 ml) of rice, depending on the variety of the rice that you used.
- Wash rice. Pour water while stirring the rice, rinse two until three times until the rinse water looks pretty clear.
- After the that, put it in the rice cooker, add water, close the rice cooker and press the on button. Wait for 30-40 minutes until the rice is completely cooked.
- Prepare rice together with crock pot Hawaiian chicken and serve it while still warm.
Calories: 276.5 | Total Fat: 2.3 g | Saturated Fat: 0.6 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.6 g | Cholesterol 105.2: mg | Sodium: 199.8 mg | Potassium: 623.8 mg | Total Carbohydrate: 19.7 g | Dietary Fiber: 1.2 g | Sugars: 13.8 g | Protein: 42.5 g
Vitamin A: 14.5 % | Vitamin B-12: 11.5 % | Vitamin B-6: 53.5 % | Vitamin C: 44.2 % | Vitamin D: 0.0 % | Vitamin E: 1.5 % | Calcium: 3.8 % | Copper: 8.1 % | Folate: 3.4 % | Iron: 9.4 % | Magnesium: 16.7 % | Manganese: 40.1 % | Niacin: 103.6 % | Pantothenic Acid: 15.6 % | Phosphorus: 36.6 % | Riboflavin: 11.5 % | Selenium: 46.9 % | Thiamin: 15.7 % | Zinc: 12.0 %
Good Luck !