Pasta becomes good dish for all occasions and you can have easy pasta recipes. This will be one of the easiest pasta recipes to try, and you will not regret to follow the instructions and ingredients. Although it is easy to make, there is nothing to worry for its taste. There is good taste and all things can be done easily. As long as you follow the whole ingredients and measure, you will get the good taste. It is also good to pay attention to the details of instructions.
- 8 ounces linguine pasta
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup frozen English peas, thawed
- Get a saucepan. Pour the chicken broth and the cream into the pan. Then, use high heat to boil them.
- Once it is boiled, reduce the heat to the medium heat and simmer the mixture. Cook it and stop once the mixture has been reduced by half. Usually, it takes around 30 minutes.
- Get a large pot of water. Add some salt and boil the water.
- Add the linguine into the boiling water and cook it for around 10 minutes.
- Get a serving bowl. After the linguine is done, drain and move the pasta to the bowl.
- Prepare a deep skillet and use it to cook the bacon. Use medium heat and cook until the bacons turn brown. Drain and set them aside.
- After the cream is reduced, add the bacon, cheese, chicken, and peas. Stir them together and cook them until they are hot enough.
- Then, pour the mixture over the pasta. It is fine to mix them together before serving the dish.
Those are some ingredients and instructions for cooking the pasta. Surely, you get easy pasta recipes and you will not find problems in following the whole process. Based on the ingredients, it is for 4 servings. In case you want to get more pasta, you can multiply the ingredients based on your preference. Bacon and chicken may also be added when you want to get more protein in the dish.
In easy pasta recipes, it is very important to chook it properly until the linguine pasta gets al dente. In order to know it, the pasta can be checked. You may take the pasta to check it. It should be firm and you can find the best form of al dente. Adding salt in boiling water is important since it will give taste to the pasta. You may also add other seasoning.
Those are the easy steps to get the great pasta. It is an easy recipe and all of the processes are made simple. That’s why the recipe use cooked chicken to cut the cooking duration and process. If you follow the steps and do other steps while waiting for the cream and broth reduced, you will get the dish ready in around 45 minutes. Surely, the easy pasta recipes will make you satisfied.