Everyone loves easy lasagna recipe. Nobody likes to hassle in the kitchen when making any meal. Lasagna is one of the most famous Italian dishes that have been known all over the world for its creamy and tasty flavor. It often found in fine dining restaurant that serves Italian menus, as well as in five-star hotels. But did you know that you can also make it in your own home? Let’s do it together!
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese; grated
- 1-pound lean ground beef
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce; 32 ounces to be exact
- 2 tsp parsley leaves; dried
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups Mozzarella cheese; shredded
- 32 ounces cottage cheese
- Ground black pepper, and
- Salt for personal taste
- Start this easy lasagna recipe by heating a large skillet with medium heat. Then bring the ground beef to brown. After that, remove the grease from the skillet.
- Pour spaghetti sauce into the skillet and let it simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Ready a large bowl. Add 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese, eggs, cottage cheese, ¼ cup of the Parmesan cheese, parsley, ground black pepper and salt into the bowl. Mix them well together.
- Take a baking dish then pour around ¾ cups of the previously made sauce mixture into the baking dish. After that, spread uncooked lasagna noodles, half of the remaining cup of the cheese mixture and the sauce. Do it two more time. On top of the layers, over the cheese layers, pour ½ cup of water evenly just around the baking dish’s corner. Finally, cover it with aluminum foil.
- Put it in the preheated oven and bake over 350o Fahrenheit or 175o Celsius for approximately 45 minutes. Later, remove the lid and bake for up to 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Let it sit for about 10 minutes. Your lasagna is ready to be served.
This easy lasagna recipe is perfect for every person who might just want to try making a fancy Italian dish in their own kitchen. It is quick to fix as well as delicious enough to spoil your hungry tummy. The ingredients are quite easy to find in almost every stores or markets. It also doesn’t require any specific cooking utensils. Look nowhere else but here to start practicing your lasagna menu. See if you can make it as one of your best menus to serve.
When using uncooked pasta, it is best to reduce the amount of the sauce. It is highly recommended because uncooked lasagna pasta absorbs more moisture, thus making it drier than it should be. That is why for those who prefer their pasta not too dry, it is better to cook the lasagna pasta first for about 3 to 5 minutes. Using a greased aluminum foil for layer on the baking dish is also a good tip so that the lasagna will not get sticky to the baking dish. Finally, you can start your Italian dish skill with this easy lasagna recipe.