Ah, Delicious Pizza Easy Stromboli! Maybe you often hear this meal. Yup, this delicious meal come from Italy which makes anyone who hears it become interested to try it. And today, I will give you a recipe, especially for those of you who are interested in the culinary. And of course, this recipe is very easy and you can make it by yourself in your home.
In this version, I will use pepperoni, sausage, olive oil, chicken meat, and cheese. But, don’t be confused. You can use almost anything you want like onions, peppers, mushrooms, etc. However, keep in mind that when you add a lot of ingredients to your Stromboli, the longer time you need to cook. However, all you have to do is make your easy stromboli based on your interest. You just need 1 hour and 15 minutes for making it.
What I love most about this recipe are;
- The taste of Pizza Stromboli is delicious
- I don’t need a lot of time to make my own Stromboli
- It’s cheaper than I bought it directly
How to Make a Homemade Easy and Delicious Pizza Stromboli
To make your own easy stromboli is very easy. You just need to prepare the ingredients such as sausages, salami, pepperoni, chicken meat, etc. However, you do not need to be confused to prepare those ingredients because those ingredients you need are very easy to find. Let’s try it!
- 1 cup (240 ml) of warm water
- 2 1/4 teaspoon (12 g) of active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) of honey or sugar
- 2 teaspoons (10 g) of salt
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) of olive oil
- 375 g bread flour
- 2 teaspoons (10 g) of olive oil
- 1 can (311 g) of peeled tomatoes intact
- 1/2 teaspoons of oregano
- 228 g of freshly sliced mozzarella cheese
- chicken meat
- etc. (optional)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp (15 g) parsley
Making Stromboli Dough
- Prepare a large bowl and add honey to warm water and stir. You can use a mixer to make it easy. Let the mixture mix for 10 minutes until the mixture begins to foam.
- Add salt, olive oil, and flour. Mix the ingredients and after the flour is fully mixed, add the leftover flour gradually until you get the Stromboli mixture with the texture that you want.
- Apply for 5-8 minutes. Turn on the timer and set the timer for 5-8 minutes. Once the mixture is perfect, you can try to shape it.
- Mix the Stromboli with a little oil. Cover the mixture with plastic wrap and place it on the table. After that, let it expand for 1 hour.
Making Stromboli Pizza
- First of all, to make easy stromboli, you have to heat the oven to 232 degrees Celsius.
- Remove the dough from your refrigerator and place it in a medium-sized bowl. If it is close to 2 hours, check whether the mixture has expanded enough or not. If it has not expanded, added about 15 minutes to wait it expand.
- Add the mixture with olive oil. Wrap the mixture back in plastic wrap and leave it at room temperature for 15 minutes. It will make the dough a little easier to handle after it is a bit cold.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, mix canned tomatoes and liquid. Add oregano, salt and bring to a boil to make a good Stromboli. Stir occasionally to mix spices so that the spices can be evenly mixed.
- Turn down the heat. Add the tomato sauce with a spatula or a wooden spoon until you feel that the sauce becomes thick. It will take around 10 up to 15 minutes.
- Form the dough into a roundabout with a diameter of 30-35 cm or as you wish and place it on a baking sheet. Cover with sauce and add cheese and meat-based on your choice. You can use sausages, salami, pepperoni, and chicken meat. However, you may choose it if you don't like one or more ingredients.
- Break the egg into a separate bowl, shake it and apply it to the dough to give it a golden color.
- After that, roll or fold the dough. Bake the Stromboli until golden brown or crispy, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Change the strings to the cutting board and sprinkle with basil leaves. Slice the Pizza Stromboli bread into spheres and distribute it to each plate.
- Your homemade easy stromboli is ready to be enjoyed.
- The dough must be a little sticky
- Fill your Stromboli based on the ingredients you like.
- Don't directly throw away your egg. You will need it again to smear the top.
- Carbs 81 g
- Dietary Fiber 0 g
- Sugar 0 g
- Fat 46 g
- Saturated 17 g
- Polyunsaturated 0 g
- Monounsaturated 0 g
- Trans 0 g
- Protein 38 g
- Sodium 720 mg