Do you have heard spaghetti? Yes, one of the favorite foods by Italia. It is not only looking delicious but also easy to make this food. I am going love taco, what happened if I make taco flavors with spaghetti. Spaghetti comes from Italy but taco from Mexico. In our mind, spaghetti is wonderful tasted and taco is too superb. That’s why both have to make in one. Okay, if you are looking for a recipe on how to make wonderful taco spaghetti in one pot.
We always tried to eat different food in a day, thus most important to know how to cook different food. Simple and easy way to make, one of them is a recipe. It has simple ingredients that you are going to find in the market and has a superb taste. Make sure, you will love it so much. You only need for preparation time for about 10 minutes, for cooking time 20 minutes and the total time you need just 30 minutes for superb food. It does not take your many time, easy homemade and delicious food. Are you ready to cook? Here the recipe for variety taco spaghetti food in one pot. Hopefully, you enjoy your food.
Homemade Creamy the Recipe in One Pot:
This recipe for making spaghetti mix flavor taco is so simple. You can make it in your home. You have to know what the ingredients are:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup yellow onion
- 4 ½ taco seasoning (use tablespoons)
- 1 tomato paste
- 230g spaghetti
- 3 cups water or 710 mL
- ½ cheddar cheese (add more as well as your favorite)
- 1 Roma tomato
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 455g ground beef
- 1 oz tomato
Three ingredients, Roma tomato oz tomato, and yellow onion should be diced. For fresh cilantro, you chopped it. Do not forget to prepare all cooking pot, apron if you need, bowl, carving knife, cutting board, etc. how to make creamy in one pot:
Step-by-step for cooking:
- Take olive oil and heat on medium-high heat. Add 455g beef, the yellow onions that have diced and taco. Please, cook until beef looks brown. It is for about 3-6 minutes. Make sure the beef perfect cooking.
- Beat tomato paste and continue with tomato that already diced. Then, beat it till all mixed.
- Add spaghetti and waters. Take a boil and reduce heat till pasta is cooked. It is about 15 minutes.
- Add cheddar cheese, if you want to add mozzarella cheese you can, add also Roma tomato, as well as cilantro. Next, mix all the ingredients, especially till cheese is gooey, melted and bubbly.
- When you serve your creamy taco spaghetti, do not forget to plat, use garnish with additional tomato and cilantro.
- Enjoy your food, it can be served for four servings per recipe.
Besides you make creamy, you can make taco spaghetti bake:
Taco Spaghetti Recipe
- 12 oz spaghetti (uncooked)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup onion (chopped)
- ¼ water
- 1 can Old El Paso
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 can organic tomato sauce
- 2 cups cheese blend
- The first you heat oven to 350o F. take 12 oz spaghetti and cook it based on package instructions. Drain it. Spray 9x13 casserole dish.
- Then, in the 5-quart oven, cook ground beef and onion in medium heat 8-9 minutes. Stirring them till browned and takes taco seasoning and mix. ¼ cup of water and cook 1 to 2 minutes. Add tomato and cheese and stir it.
- Scatter cheese and push into pasta mixture.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until cheese is gooey melted and looked brown.
- Enjoy your food.
It is really nice and good just like it is, you can add a little taco flavor or sour cream, cilantro also or any toppings you like.
Nutrition Facts for Taco Spaghetti
For the information for you that want to cook the recipe, you have to know food nutrition. In one pot taco spaghetti recipe that contains nutrition, here that was use nutrition calculation in the recipe:
Calories per serving of taco spaghetti come from spaghetti, are about 135 calories, and then from cheese around 100 calories. For ground beef, there are about 42 for 1 oz calories and 3 calories for tomatoes diced.