If you want to make a simple yet tasty snack, just try this garlic bread recipe. Actually, there are many ways to make garlic bread. The following steps are the simplest, yet can give wonderful taste at the end. Furthermore, you do not need much budget to make it. This recipe does not need fancy and expensive ingredients. Simply prepare French baguette and you can make this recipe with general other ingredients on your kitchen. Here are the ingredients and instructions.
- 1 French baguette
- 125 g unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tsp parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- To make this garlic bread recipe, first, you need to preheat the oven at 390 degree F.
- Second, cut the French baguette in half. Then cut it all the way through for about 2 cm thick per slices.
- Next, take a small bowl and mix the butter, salt, garlic, and parsley. Taste it first to make sure it can match your preferred taste. For your information, the garlic flavor may be too strong.
- Then, smear the garlic butter on the side of the bread. Do not forget to smear the top sides as well.
- After that, wrap the bread by using foil. Bake them for about 15 minutes. To make sure that the crust is crispy, you can check it through the foil.
- When it is done, unwrap the foil and tasty garlic bread is ready to be enjoyed.
As stated above, this garlic bread recipe does not use fancy ingredients. Good garlic bread should have crispy crust on the outside, but still maintain its softness on the inside. Wonderfully, just a basic bakery, such as French baguette or stick is suitable for that. Moreover, the inside of bread will get soaked by garlic butter; it melts perfectly inside the mouth. Many fancy artisan baguettes often could not give the same result. Many of them have too crispy crust. As a result, the inside is not so soft and it is hard to swallow.
One secret tip to make this recipe works perfectly is by using real garlic. Preservatives such as jarred garlic may be efficient and easy to use. However, it tasted differently with the fresh one if you want to taste true delicious garlic bread, it is highly suggested to prefer using the fresh one, as it has perfect element for the sourness and its unique taste.
Garlic bread can be served with many other dishes. Here are some choices you can have. First, have it with spaghetti Bolognese. Second, dip it in a soup. Pumpkin soup, broccoli cheese soup, lentil soup, or cauliflower soup are the top recommended choices. You can also enjoy it on the side of your salad. It will be such a delicious meal. Chicken main such as honey garlic chicken, baked chicken breast, honey mustard baked drumsticks, and sticky baked thighs are also great to be enjoyed with this garlic bread recipe.