Chicken can be cooked in various menus, and lemon pepper chicken is one of them. It is true that chicken is easy to cook. There are many options and cooking methods. It can also work with most of the spices and ingredients. In this case, there is good combination of fresh taste of lemon and the tasty meat of chicken. It will be great and juicy chicken dish to taste and your family will love the dish. For the ingredients, this will use common spices for the flavors. You will not find rare ingredients in the list. For the details, you can see these lists.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, choose the thin cuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Salt for the flavor
- Get a mixing bowl.
- Add the lemon pepper seasoning, flour, and salt. Mix them together.
- Once mixed, pour the mixture into different plate or bowl.
- Get a large pan and heat olive oil on it. Use the medium heat. Make sure that your pan is enough for all cuts of chicken breasts.
- Then, dredge the chicken breast. Do it until the flour mixture fully coat the chickens.
- Cook the flour-coated chicken in the pan and cook for around 6 minutes for each side. Repeat this for all sides.
- Remove the chicken and set them aside. Do not forget to cover the chicken in order to keep its warmth.
- Use the pan to melt the butter. Add also the lemon juice on the melted butter and whisk them. Add salt for the seasoning. Stir several times until you get a nice sauce.
- Pour the sauce to the chicken.
- Serve the dish.
Boneless and skinless chicken breasts are chosen in the recipe of lemon pepper chicken. It is because it is the most delicious parts of chicken. However, you may also replace the parts of chicken based on your preference. In case you have some different parts, make sure that you cook them properly. In order to make sure that the meats are fully cooked, fork can be used to see the centers. When they are no longer pink, then it is cooked well.
Then, the important part of the lemon pepper chicken ingredients is the lemon pepper seasoning. It is the main source of taste in the chicken. Then, it is also combined with the sauce of lemon butter. These two give strong taste of lemon on the chickens, so it becomes dish with refreshing taste. For the seasoning and sauce, you may add them based on your preferences, so it is fine to have more portions.
The dish is perfect when it is served with rice. In other occasions, pasta can be chosen. These can become good combination. Before you serve the dish, do not forget to have the garnish. There is chopped parsley and it is for the garnish. Having other greenies is also fine to get more colors and taste on the lemon pepper chicken.