This peanut butter chocolate chip cookies recipe really has everything. Why and how come it covers everything you want from a peanut butter cookie? Actually, this is the ideal combination of peanut butter and a good chocolate and a good oatmeal or chocolate chip. It is also a great recipe if you want a recipe to help your children’s improvement in baking, so don’t check any further! Let us see why it is a perfect peanut butter cookie chip recipe!
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate; chopped
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup softened butter
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp light corn syrup
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- The first instruction in this peanut butter chocolate chip cookies recipe is to prepare your oven and heat it to 375o Fahrenheit or 190o
- Ready a large bowl, then throw in the peanut butter, brown sugar, butter, and white sugar and whisk them together until they all become smooth. Crack in the egg one by one then stir continuously while pouring in the corn syrup, vanilla, and water. Be sure to combine the baking soda, flour, and salt in a separate bowl then put in the butter mixture. Stir them occasionally until well combined. Later, throw in the chopped chocolate.
- Before you bake the mixture, spoon the mixture and arrange them onto a baking sheet. If you’re using spoon, make it a whole spoon size scoop. But if you’re using a cup, make it ¼ cupful. The recommended distance between each mixture scoop is 3 inches apart.
- When all scoops have been arranged, put it into the oven and bake for approximately 12 to 14 minutes. Take them out as soon as the color changed into golden brown.
- Let it sit for about 1 minute, serve them on a serving plate with your preferable warm beverages.
Say hello to the sweetest and smoothest peanut butter chocolate chip cookies recipe. They are a pretty good kick to start off the current year. Set aside your good health resolutions, as they are absolutely worth the cheat!
The cookies can be made to be quite small and chewy. In peanut butter cookies, sometimes you’ll find it hard to obtain this soft, gooey texture because they generally give off a crumply, slightly crunchy texture. With these cookies’ recipe, definitely not! In fact, you need to use a big ice cream scoop. It is the secret to get this smooth and gentle cookie core.
You must be able to ensure that you get that smooth texture in the center of the cookie. Make sure your dough is prepared the day before you bake it the following day. If you are asking ‘who’s going to wait for peanut butter cookies for a day’? You! Letting it sit overnight ensures that the dough is frozen in the most even way. Yes, this slows the baking method, but it gives excellent smooth center of peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.