Are you looking for the best bread pudding recipe? If you are, you have come to the right place. This recipe shown down below is the ultimate one related to bread pudding. As we all know, bread pudding is the most comforting desserts. It is sweet, delicate, and delicious. It will be the perfect end to a meal course, especially heavy meal course.
Bread pudding is also a great dish to make when you have a loaf of bread that’s about to go stale and end up in the trash. With this recipe, the loaf of bread is going to have an extreme makeover and going to turn into a delicious dessert. Here is the best bread pudding recipe for you.
- 1 loaf white bread, cubed into small pieces
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 block milk chocolate (175 g)
- 1 cup milk
- 4 ripe bananas, peeled and mashed
- 1 vanilla bean, cut open and take the inside
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius) for 10 minutes.
- Prepare a baking sheet and line it up with baking paper/ spray it with cooking spray.
- Place the bread cubes on the baking tray and put it in the oven for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven when the bread has dried. Set it aside.
- To make the wet mixture in this best bread pudding recipe, prepare in a large mixing bowl, add in mashed banana and mix it with beaten eggs, vanilla paste, ground cinnamon, and milk. Stir all the ingredients together until everything is well-combined and no lumps are visible.
- Into the mix, add in the bread. Let the bread cubes soak in the wet mixture for 15 minutes. This method will help the bread to soak up the entire delicious flavor from the banana mix.
- Meanwhile, prepare a cutting board and chop the chocolate bar into chunks. The size of the chunks is up to you. You can use milk chocolate or dark chocolate bar, too. Set it aside.
- Prepare a large muffin tin. Spray the tin with cooking spray. Set it aside.
- After 15 minutes, mix the soaked bread cubes with the chocolate chunks. Stir them together and transfer the mixture into the prepared muffin tins. Put the tin in the oven and bake it for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- After the pudding is cooked, take it out of the oven and let it cooled for 15 minutes.
- Serve the bread pudding with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce on the top.
Well, the serving suggestion for bread pudding is with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and then the whole dish is drizzled with chocolate sauce. However, if you do not like ice cream, you can just simply change the topping with whipped creams. The best bread pudding recipe above is surely easy to modify.