Do you like cake or pie? This is an easy question but it has a difficult answer. It will make your dilemma to select the best dessert. The recipe for apple pie cake is combining the best ingredients for making a tasty dessert. It contains fresh apple and made of high-quality ingredients. It is a sweet dessert to end your day. This recipe is very simple to make. It combines the yellow cake dough and fresh apple. This pie cake has three layers, yellow cake, apple, and topping.
Tips for Cooking Apple Pie Cake
There are some considerations before cooking the recipe.
The Extra Ingredients
Apple – You should use the best quality apple. You can take a Macintosh apple. Slice it for one bite
- Brown sugar – It will give a caramel texture on the recipe
- Lemon Juice – It prevents apples oxidized before putting in the oven.
- Yellowcake dough – It is aimed at making the recipe cooked quickly.
- Water – It needs to make the dough blended quickly. But, you can use milk.
- Oil – Canola oil becomes the best choice.
- Egg – It is bonding the dough.
- Flour – Free gluten flour will work well.
- Brown sugar – Molasses is melting in the oven forming a beautiful layer on the cake.
- Salt – It needs to make a balance.
- Butter – It creates a fragile topping texture.
You need to consider those things. The ingredients have to know before cooking this cake. Try to select the best quality and fresh condition. It influences the taste of your apple pie cake.
Apple Pie Cake
The Main Ingredients of Apple Pie Cake
- 1 cup of all purposed flour
- ½ cup of packed brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of butter, cut it small
The Extra Ingredients for Apple Pie Cake
- 6 apples, peel it and slice it very thin
- 3 spoonfuls of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 1 box of yellow cake dough “Betty Crocker Super Moist”
- clean water around 1 1/3 cup
- oil around 1/3 cup
- 3 eggs
To cook the apple pie cake, you can obey the following directions and instructions. What are the steps to do?
- Heat the oven up to 350° F (or to 325 ° F for a dark or a nonstick pan). You need to Spray the bottom part and side of the 13x9 inch pan with the flour.
- Next, In a medium bowl, stir the flour, ½ cup of brown sugar and a little salt. By using a blender or cake fork, cut the butter until it gets melted. Take it aside.
- In another medium bowl, stir it slowly. Then, take aside the apple dough.
- In a big bowl, mix the cake ingredients with the electric mixer with a low speed for 30 seconds. Then, you mix it with the medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour the dough to the pan.
- Spread the apple dough evenly to the cake dough. Spread the topping on the pie cake to add the taste of this cake.
- Bake it for 30 to 35 minutes or check the cooking level of this apple pie cake.
- After it has cooked, you should cool it for 30 minutes.
- You can serve vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce for a caramel version of apple pie cake. It tastes so sweet and delicious.
- Fat: 19.38 gram
- Carbohydrate: 57.50 gram
- Protein: 3.72 gram
- Calories: 411 kcal
How to Store Apple Pie Cake
After you cook the recipe, it will be delicious if you eat it directly. However, if you are unable to eat it, you need to store it. How do you store an the cake? The best storage method is cooling it in the airtight container for 3-4 days. If it is frozen, make sure that it is cooled at the room temperature before it is packed in the plastic and aluminum foil. With this method, you can still eat the cake later. The taste is not changing significantly so that it deserves to eat. Those are some things that you should know in the recipe of apple pie cake.