Egg roll soup is combining all tastes of delicious egg roll in a soup. It is easy and fast to cook. You can adjust it with pork, chicken, or mushroom. If you love vegetables, you can add potatoes and cabbage. This recipe is very tasty and delicious for your meal and eats anytime you want. It warms your body. These are some things, tips, ingredients, and directions before cooking this soup.
The Times of Making Egg Roll Soup
If you want to cook egg roll soup, you can look at the time ranges of making this recipe.
- Preparation Time – It takes 10 minutes to prepare anything
- Cooking Time – It takes 25 minutes to cook a delicious soup recipe.
- Cooling Time – To cool it, it needs 15 minutes.
- Total Time – The total time is about 50 minutes.
- Servings – This recipe is available for 6 – 8 portions.
If you’re lazy or busy like me, you can do what I do. Check this out!
Egg Roll Soup
There are some ingredients that you will need. What are some ingredients to prepare in cooking very delicious egg roll soup?
- 1 pound of pork, you can take the other meat types
- 2 spoonfuls of olive oil
- 1 clove of medium garlic, peel it and cut it into cubes
- 2 medium carrots, peel it and cut it into dices
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped it
- 1 small green cabbage, cut it into one bite-size
- 6-8 glasses of chicken broth or vegetable
- 2 teaspoons of ginger powder
You can add the topping. It is very optional. You can take some topping choices.
- baked sesame seeds
- green onion leaves, cut it
To cook this recipe, you should consider some ways of cooking egg roll soup. You need to follow step by step in making it.
- Add minced pork into a big pan and cook on the medium flame for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Stir it once until the pork getting brownish.
- You can use a holed spoon to move the pork to the separated plate. Take it aside.
- Add olive oil and onion. Stir it well. Saute it for 5 minutes. You should stir it once.
- Add garlic and carrot. Saute it for 2 minutes. Stir it once. Add cabbage, broth, ginger, and pork and cook it.
- Stir it well until it is cooked.
- Continue your cooking until the soup is boiled. Then, turn the flame level to the low. Cover it and boil it for 15 minutes or until the carrot and cabbage is soft and great.
- Pour sesame oil until it is mixed well. Then, taste and give seasoning the soup with salt and black pepper.
- Serve it warm and give the desirable topping.
- You can cool it in the closed container for 3 days or freeze it for 3 months.
If you get hesitated in taking minced meat, you can still use it. You should take minced pork or pork sausage. However, you may take another option like chicken products to change pork. To make a pack of homemade omelet, it is enough to cut the omelet in the desired size. Then, fry it for a while with the chosen smoke point oil until it gets brownish.
- 18% of total fat: 11.8 gram
- 12% of cholesterol: 35.3 mg
- 30% of sodium: 712.5 mg
- 2% of total carbohydrate: 4.8 gram
- 6% of dietary fiber: 1.4 gram
- sugar: 2.3 gram
- 21% of protein: 10.4 gram
Based on the nutrition facts, it can be said that this recipe contains complete nutrition. It will nourish your body and improve stamina. It is a tasty recipe and easy to cook at home.