When it comes to snack time with banana, banana bread muffins are the perfect snack for every person who just loves to munch in their free time. It is a bread muffin using banana as its main ingredient. The perfect combination of fruit taste and bread ingredients makes it so much tastier in the mouth. The fresh watery taste from the banana fruit and the wholesome taste of bread mixed in one muffin. Accordingly, with just the right extra ingredients, it can be made very easily. So, without further ado, here is what you need to prepare and the steps on how to do it.
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- ½ vegetable oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 cups general flour
- 1 egg
- 3 ripe mashed bananas
- Prepare muffin cup, muffin tin, and a bowl. Preheat the oven to 350o Fahrenheit or 175o
- Grease the muffin cups with butter.
- Put the egg, vegetable oil and sugar into the bowl and mix them until they become light yellow-colored. Add the walnuts and banana into the bowl (put the banana first). Lightly stir until they become smooth completely.
- Pour the mixture into each of the muffin cups or you can just use spoon to make precise mixture dose.
- Bake for about 30 to 40 minutes then take it out from the oven. Tip: to make sure it is well baked, poke a toothpick into the center of the muffin and pull it out. If the batter comes out, it means you still have to bake for a few minutes. Yet, if it comes out clean, your muffin is ready to be served.
Well, the baking instruction for banana bread muffins recipe is pretty simple. Everyone is guarantee can follow the steps easily. Double check the preparation of the ingredients, so there will not be distractions and hassles along the way. When you are ready, just follow the quick instructions above carefully.
Just like any other meals, fresh ingredients are the best to make them with. Therefore, be sure to use fresh ripe bananas for banana bread muffins. Frozen bananas can come out tasty, too. Vanilla and cinnamon also work best with these ingredients to make it fresher. Feel free to add your own taste, preferences, and experiences here and there until you find the right flavor.
This meal is great for breakfast and snacks. Besides delicious, it is also easy and quick to fix. The ingredients are all easy to grab. It is a perfect dish for a busy family or single worker that cannot afford a lot of time to cook a proper meal. Apart from that, this banana-based muffin would serve as a great weekend snack. The whole family and friends can enjoy it together while doing refreshing and fun activities in the backyard or beside the swimming pool. Whatever the activity is, banana bread muffins can satisfy your hungry tummy with sweet and tasty flavor.