If you want to make banana breads by yourself, this banana bread recipe best is what you need. This recipe is so easy to make with simple ingredients. By following this recipe, you can enjoy super moist and soft banana bread. Here it is.
- 1 stick butter
- 3 large bananas, sliced, choose the ripe one
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- To begin this banana bread recipe best result, you need to preheat oven in 350 degrees. Then, take your loaf pan and spray it with non-stick spray. For another option, you can also grease it with butter. Then set it aside.
- On the other hand, prepare a large bowl and add the stick butter there. Microwave it for about 1 minute, or you can also look from the butter. Take it out when it is perfectly melt.
- After that, add the sliced bananas to the bowl, and then mash it with a fork. If you want a quicker process, you can also use stand mixer and add some melted butter on it.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract then continue to mash them. Stir them well to make sure there is no yellow streak from the remaining egg. This is called as wet ingredients.
- Moreover, prepare another large bowl. Add the flour, baking soda, sugar, cinnamon, and salt there. This is what people call as the dry ingredients.
- Next, combine the dry and wet ingredients and mix them all with a spatula. Make sure they are well combined.
- Then, prepare a loaf pan and pour this batter there. Bake it for about 45 up to 55 minutes. The sign to know that it is well cooked is by inserting a toothpick in the center of bread. If it comes out clean, you can take it off from the oven.
- Finally, delicious banana bread is ready to be enjoyed.
As for the secret that you should know to make this banana bread recipe best result, you need to correctly choose the banana. You can get the perfect result only if you use very ripe bananas. Yes, they may look ugly on the outside. However, this kind of banana will give the perfect moist and taste. One thing you need to remember is, the riper the banana you used, the more moist the bread will be. Moreover, your bread will also get much more banana flavor without any additional ingredients.
If you want to enjoy this bread for later, just freeze it. First, let it cool at room temperature then wrap it with plastic wrap and continue wrapping it with foil. For your information, you can freeze it up to 2 months. If you use the best ingredients and follow all the steps above carefully, you will get this banana bread recipe best as the great snack ever.