Making banana nut bread recipe is very easy. It is probably the easiest bread recipe out there that everyone can surely make. It does not require any mixer or other sophisticated tools. You can make it simply by whisking several ingredients and put it in the oven.
This recipe down below is the ultimate guidance to give you the best banana bread with nut in it. You do not have to be afraid of trying this fool proof recipe because it is so easy and the result is so delicious for sure. Here is the best banana nut bread recipe to try.
- 4 medium-sized ripe bananas, peeled and mashed until smooth
- 1/2 cup peanut, chopped roughly
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup almond, sliced
- 3 medium-sized eggs, cracked and beaten
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, shifted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes or more.
- Meanwhile, prepare a loaf pan (preferably 8½-inch x 4¼-inch size). Use melted butter to grease the pan. You can also line it up with some parchment paper. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the mashed banana and the beaten egg. Use a balloon whisker to combine the two ingredients together until they are fully combined.
- Then, add in melted butter, sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix them all well until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- After that, add in all-purpose flour and baking soda. Combine them all and the batter now should be thick and creamy.
- Now, it is time to add in the nuts. Whisk the chopped peanut and almond slices into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the lined loaf pan that you have prepared earlier. Put the pan in the preheated oven for 60 minutes.
- The secret to success on this banana nut bread recipe is to find out the doneness of the bread. To tell if the bread is done, stick a toothpick in the center of the bread. If the toothpick is clean when you pull it out, the bread is pretty much done.
- Take the bread out of the oven and let it cool completely on a rack for at least 30 minutes before you slice it up.
The banana bread is going to last for 4 to 5 days in room temperature. You can also store the bread in the refrigerator, for sure, and it will last longer. The bread can be enjoyed with mostly anything, starting from classic butter spread, jam, to the chocolate sauce and hazelnut spread. Everything is basically up to you.
Because the recipe is so easy, you can make the bread every single day and use it for breakfast. It takes a few hours only to make and you will have fresh bread ready every morning to start up your day. Modify the banana nut bread recipe above with anything according to your preference, including changing the type of nuts used in there.