We used to see a potato dish in the form of French fries or chips. However, if you are willing to scroll down to recipe books, cooking magazines or websites, you might found something interesting about serving this cassava plant. In this article, we will show you how to cook potatoes with the best baked potato recipe.
Moreover, the important thing you should take notice before making the dish is assuring the availability of the cooking wares. They are knives, oven, tin foil, fork, and plate. Make sure you prepare those tools to ease you in execute the recipe. Well, one qualification of this best baked potato recipe is measured by how convenient the ingredient to find. Without further ado, here it is.
- 4 baking potatoes, russet like
- A kosher salt, 1
- 4 tablespoon of Butter, unsalted
- Olive oil, one tablespoon
- Crab meat, added with lemon juice
- Pepper, sliced
- Chives, minced
- Sour cream
- Bacon, crumbled
- First things first, just prepare the potatoes. Wash them under running water and scrub them until they are clean. Afterward, wipe dry and poked them with a fork to make a hole for seasoning to infiltrate in.
- Secondly, smear some oil and sprinkle the salt in a small amount evenly. Then wrapped the potato with the tin foil.
- The third step is roasting. Put the potatoes inside the oven at 300 F, and wait for a few moments. The recommended duration will be 45 minutes though. However, accurate longevity is actually depended on the size of potato. Roast them until they turned soft.
- Lastly, the baked potato is ready to eat. Remove them from the open and place them on the plate.
- Tear the tin foil before slicing them in the middle and rub the area with butter.
- Now, place the topping according to your taste before having them served on a plate.
The nutrients contained in the dish are varied. As other baked potatoes, the dish guarantees a lot of carbohydrates. Aside from that, the potato is also low fat and rich in vitamins and calcium. Moreover, the dish adds 110 calories per serving. Well, this dish is good alternative for rice since potatoes are healthier.
The recipe above is surely the best baked potato recipe as it is simple to cook and tastes delicious in the tongue. Aside from simplicity, there is one thing that should be pointed out. The topping is not limited to the options above. As previously mentioned, you may add other topping based on your personal desire and even you could experiment with the dish if you had the interest and capacity to do so.
The steps and ingredients are simple, right? Just follow the instructions carefully, and you will get the perfect result. So, are you interested at making the best baked potato recipe? Or, are you eager to taste one? Best of luck for trying out the recipe!