This is the best cheesecake recipe that you can try at home. It is considered as a classic one but very tasty. Cheesecake is everyone’s crush. This recipe has been around for years and many people still love eating this dessert. The creamy texture and delicious taste of the cake is well combined. Nothing can beat it. If you are interested in making cheesecake, here is an easy recipe to follow. Check them out below.
Vanilla Wafer Crust
- 112 gram or ½ cup, Salted butter
- 39 gram or 3 tablespoon, Sugar
- 302 gram or 2 ¼ cups, Vanilla wafer crumbs
- 678 gram or 24 ounces, Cream cheese
- 207 gram or 1 cup, Sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoon, Vanilla extract
- 4 Large eggs
- 24 gram or 3 tablespoon, all-purpose flour
- 1 cup or 230 gram, Sour cream
Vanilla Wafer Crust
- Crust is what to make in the first step of this best cheesecake recipe. Preheat oven 325 degrees Fahrenheit or 163 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare spring-form pan and line it with parchment paper. Grease the pan sides.
- Prepare a small bowl and let’s make the crust. Put all the crust ingredients in the small bowl and combine them well.
- After the mixture is well combined, pour it inside the pan and press it up the sides and into the bottom sides.
- Now bake it for 10 minutes. Once it is done, set it aside to cool.
- After that, get aluminum foil to cover outsides of the pan. It is meant to prevent the water bath to get in.
- Leave it for now.
- Next step in this best cheesecake recipe is to reduce temperature to 300 degrees Fahrenheit or 148 degrees Celsius.
- Get a large bowl. Put inside the flour, sugar, and cream cheese.
- Beat them until they are smooth and well combined thoroughly.
- Pour vanilla extract and sour cream, combine. Then, add eggs once at a time. Right after all combined, pour into the crust.
- Get another pan and fill in some water. Put the cheesecake batter pan in that pan.
- Bake it for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and let it inside for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool overnight in the refrigerator and your cheesecake is ready to serve.
As for the toppings, there are various toppings you can add, such as fresh fruit, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, or even lemon curd. You can simply buy the toppings or get a homemade topping. This dessert recipe is for 12 to 14 slices. That’s all. Good luck on trying this best cheesecake recipe.