Everyone should know the best pancake recipe because pancake is the staple for breakfast. As boring as it may sound, breakfast is still the most important meal of the day. In fact, people have to eat breakfast if they want to get sufficient energy to start off the day. Well, the best breakfast is always with stack of pancake on the plate.
How to make the most delicious pancake? It is very easy actually and everyone should be able to make one. All you need to do is make sure all the ingredients are fresh and healthy. Once they are all whisked together and cooked into pancake, they will be truly delicious especially when you choose the right toppings for pancake. Here is the best pancake recipe you can try at home with ease.
- 2 large whole eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oat
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 1/4 stick butter
- To start the best pancake recipe, mix almond milk, whole eggs, egg white, rolled oat, all-purpose flour, mashed banana, coconut oil, salt, baking powder, honey, and vanilla paste in food processor or blender. Blend all those ingredients together until smooth and well-combined. The mixture should be thick and creamy.
- Prepare a non-stick pan or skillet. Heat it over low to medium heat. Furthermore, melt 1 teaspoon of butter and then pour the pancake batter into pan in a circle form.
- Cook pancake for 2 to 3 minutes on one side. Turn the pancake over and cook for 2 minutes on the other side. Repeat this process until the entire batter is cooked into the pancakes.
- Now, plate the pancakes. Then, stack and drizzle them with maple syrup, chocolate syrup, honey, or other sauces according to your preference.
- Top the pancakes with any toppings of your choice. The suggested toppings for classic pancake are including sliced almond, fresh mix berried (blueberry, strawberry, and raspberry), fresh banana (sliced), chocolate chips, and whipped cream.
Well, that is the most delicious pancake you can ever find for breakfast. In that recipe, all ingredients are simply mixed together in blender or food processor. However, if you do not have any of those appliances, you can always use the big mixing bowl and a good old balloon whisker.
In addition, the recipe above also uses the almond milk because it is considered to be lighter and tastier than regular milk. However, if you are not a fan of almond milk, there are numerous substitutes to replace it. You can use regular milk or soy milk. This is the best pancake recipe that you can change and modify as much as you like. After all, pancake, along with the toppings, should spark creativity to boost your mood every morning.