Who doesn’t want to know about the best chicken wings recipe? Well, don’t we all love chicken wings? Are there any best recipes that make it possible for all kinds of people in the world to enjoy it? Of course, in fact you are currently reading it. By following the step by step cooking method of chicken wings described in this recipe, everyone can make chicken wings cuisine which is guaranteed to be amazingly delicious. Ingredients required for cooking chicken wings can be said simply enough.
The required ingredients can make chicken wings dish for 2 servings. The amount per ingredient can be increased if larger number of people will be served. Be sure to follow these step by step of best chicken wings recipe properly. Without further ado, let’s just go ahead and follow the tutorial. The ingredients are as follows.
- 10 pcs chicken wings
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 3 tsp olive oil
- Black pepper and salt, for personal taste
- Prepare the oven, heat it to 375o Fahrenheit or 190o
- While waiting for the oven, take a large-sized resealable plastic bag. Put garlic powder, chili powder, garlic, olive oil and black pepper into the bag. Mix it by sealing the bag and shake it, so the ingredients would be mixed inside the bag.
- If you think the ingredients have mixed well, unseal the bag then insert chicken wings into it. Seal the toggle bag again then shake it again to mix the chicken and the ingredients.
- Prepare a baking sheet. Take out the chicken wings and arrange them on the baking sheet.
- Insert to the oven and bake it for about 1 hour. After that, take it out and your chicken wings are ready to serve.
As a part of the best chicken wings recipe, here are some tips that will be useful for you. First, instead of baking sheet, use aluminum foil to serve the baked chicken wings. Aluminum foil can keep the chicken moist, and it is easier to clean up. Second, serve the chicken wings with sauce. It would be better to use an original sauce that comes from your home area or living place.
Third, use slow cooker as substitute for oven, and cook it for 2 hours long instead of 1 hour. It will soften the chicken meat. Next, the longer the time you took to shake ingredients, the better it will mix together. You can also marinade the chicken wings a few minutes or hours before baking or cooking them. For you who love spicy, extra black pepper and tabasco can always come in handy.
With easy steps along with the tips given above, chicken wings cuisine is sure to be ready to spoil everyone’s tongue. After all, it all depends on personal taste of each person. Whatever and however the personal reference, with this best chicken wings recipe, everyone will enjoy the dish!