This is best cinnamon rolls recipe that you have ever had. If you always like cinnamon rolls, this homemade recipe would be great. You can save some money to buy the ingredients and make it on your own. It is always great to make something on your own since the taste can be adjusted. The process making is fun as well. In order to make these delicious rolls, let’s get started.
- 1 package or ¼ ounce active dry yeast
- 1 cup of warm whole milk (110° to 115°)
- 2 large eggs, room temperature (Eggland’s Best is used in this recipe)
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 to 4½ cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup of butter, melted
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup of packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of butter, melted and divided
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup of butter, softened
- ¼ cup of cream cheese, softened
- 1 to ½ cups of confectioners’ sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Let’s start this best cinnamon rolls recipe by preparing a stand mixer. Pour the milk in the bowl of stand mixer. Sprinkle the yeast on top of that.
- Add butter, eggs, salt, and sugar.
- Add the flour. Using the beater blade, mix all the ingredients until they are barely combined. Let it rest for 5 minutes to let the flour soak up the liquids. Then, add remaining flour to make soft dough.
- Prepare a floured surface. Knead it well until elastic and smooth. It may need 6 to 8 minutes. Once it is done, place it into a greased bowl. Turning the dough to grease the top.
- Next, cover the dough and place it in a warm place to make it doubled. It may need 1 hour.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Get the dough and divide it into half and half. Roll one portion into a rectangle. Brush it with 2 tablespoons of butter. Within 1/2 inch, sprinkle half of the brown sugar. Roll it up using jelly-roll style. Pinch seam to seal it.
- You can cut it into 8 slices and place in a greased pan. Repeat it again with dough.
- This best cinnamon rolls recipe is about to over. Now, preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- You can bake it for 20 to 25 minutes until it gets golden brown. Let it cool down on wire racks.
- As for the frosting, beat vanilla, cream cheese, butter, and salt. Beat them until blended. While beating, add confectioners’ sugar. It is ready to use.
This recipe is for 16 rolls. You can reduce or add the ingredients to get less or more rolls. Different yeast may need different temperature for the milk.
That’s all that can be shared for this recipe. You will get less calories if the frosting is not all used. Good luck and have fun in making this best cinnamon rolls recipe for your snack.