As you know, beef is an essential part of a healthy diet as it stores a high quantity of proteins. Nowadays, beef-based products are available in various kinds of product, and corned beef is one of them. Corned beef is a salt-cured beef product and often regard as complimentary for the main dish. In this article, you will make a dish in which corned beef is the main ingredient by referencing on the best corned beef recipe.
To be specific, we are going to make a crispy slow cooker corned beef. We will first start by knowing the ingredients that you should prepare to make the dish. The ingredients of the best corned beef recipe are listed below.
- 3 pounds of corned beef with packed
- 2 list of sugar
- ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 2 grams of vinegar
- A cup of water
- Bay leaf
The flavorings share a similar character and all of them are minced.
- Spice packet
- The first step is to load the corned beef inside slow cooker. The fat of beef should face upward and this was done, so the fat would liquefy to help an even distribution of the seasoning.
- Afterward, throw all the minced flavoring inside the pot and stir them until they are even.
- Moreover, you are also required to put the pepper, the packet and sugar, and then smear them all over the meat.
- Now, just add the bay leaf alongside the vinegar and water. Don’t use too much water or your meat will be tasteless. The safe amount of water level is 25% above the meat surface.
- Cook down on slow. The process lasted around 8 to 9 hours
- Lastly, spare some gap in the door opening, so you can look inside. However, you should be aware that you cannot leave it without supervision.
The steps on making the corned beef are actually pretty simple, but since you use the rice cooker, patience and diligence is required. There is actually a precaution if the dish doesn’t come brown or does not taste according to your feeling. The precaution is to put it under a broiler for a minute or two.
Well, it is claimed to be the best corned beef recipe as it contains a lot of nutrients in each serving. It is rich in calories up to 51 gram. In addition, it is also rich in protein that weighs up to 25 grams. There are more to the dish’s nutrients since it carries a high level of potassium, calcium, sodium, fat, and vitamins as well as a moderate level of iron.
Now, you already know how to cook the best corned beef recipe. So, what do you think about it? Are you feeling inspired to cook this dish? Well, cooking the beef dishes is not that hard as you imagine. You only need to be patience since it takes time to get the best result.