Have you ever wondering what is the best grilled salmon recipe ever? Well, in case you have, you are currently reading it. Yes, here is the place where everyone can learn how to make the best grilled salmon. Anyone who loves fish as one of their dish’s ingredient might try this easy-to-follow recipe. Don’t like fish dishes because of the fishy flavor? Don’t worry because after following this recipe, your grilled salmon will not be getting any fishy flavor at all. So, the ingredients that have to be prepared are as follows.
- Fresh salmon, on fillets. The amounts are varied, depending on size and how many people will be served. For the family entree, prepare 1-3 fillets.
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup brown sugar, diced for easy cooking later
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon, juiced
- 2 tsp salt
- About 1/8 tsp water
- Prepare a plastic bag. Put the fillets along with all other ingredients into it. When putting them in, try to push out the air from inside the plastic as much as possible. By this way, the fish and ingredients will stay fresh as they are spared from oxidation.
- Marinate it for 1 to 3 hours maximum.
- Ready the grill, heat it up.
- Prepare aluminum foil. Place the fish on top of it with the skin side of fish faced down.
- Put marinade on top of the fish then grill the dish, covered and lid-closed, for up to 20 minutes.
- After that, turn it over. Wait for at least 3 minutes then scrap off the skin.
- Grill again for about 3 minutes. Voila! The grilled salmon is ready to be served.
It is so easy, right? If you follow the instructions carefully, you will be sure that this is the best grilled salmon recipe ever. Well, you might think it is just another mediocre-level recipe. But what made it better than any other recipe is that there are creativity and experience-based suggestions provided here.
First example of suggestions for ingredients substitutions are granulated sugar mixed with dark corn syrup or molasses. It can be used to replace the brown sugar. Next, garlic powder and garlic salt can also be used to replace minced cloves garlic in the best grilled salmon recipe ever. Moreover, the last one is lemon juice to replace any sour-type juice or even vinegar. All these suggestions are proven and tested. They are all put out the best grilled salmon taste.
In addition, the grilled salmon can be a tasty lunch when served with carbohydrates like rice or potato. It is also enjoyable at night as a low carbohydrate family dinner entree. A little tip: put some lemon wedges along with the dish. They freshen the dish and quite tasty. As the final words, the dish made of the best grilled salmon recipe ever would become best of the best choice when enjoyed with loved ones.