If you want to have an easy fall off the bone ribs dish, you can have it through this best ribs recipe. By following this recipe, it will get you a perfect rib for the main course. Here are the ingredients and steps to get it done.
- 2 pounds of ribs
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of Sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsp of light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp of ground cumin
- ½ cup of ketchup
- Salt and pepper, as you like
- First of all, let’s start to prepare the ribs. Heat your oven in 135 degrees Celsius (or 275 degrees Fahrenheit). If you still see that the meat contains membrane, remove it first before cooking.
- Give seasonings on both of sides with pepper and salt. Put it in a large roasting pan. You can also use rimmed baking sheet in this step. If you only have a small pan, just cut the ribs in half.
- Cover the pan or baking sheet with aluminum foil. Bake it for about 3 up to 4 hours.
- Now, let’s make the barbeque sauce while waiting for the ribs to get done.
- You can start by heating the olive oil at medium heat. Then, add onions for about 7 minutes, until it is soft. Add the cumin and cook it for about 30 seconds. Give it some ketchup, apple cider vinegar, and chili sauce. Mix them well and cook for about 2 minutes. After you have finished, set it aside.
- Now, come to the finishing part of this best ribs recipe. Take the ribs from oven. Brush both sides with the barbeque sauce. For an option, you can move an oven rack next to the top of oven. Then, set the broiler to high and start broiling the ribs for approximately 3 up to 4 minutes. Pay attention to it carefully if you do not want to get the sauce burn. You can take it off when the barbeque sauce starts to caramelize.
To enjoy the perfect result from this best ribs recipe, you need to remove the membrane in a correct way. Take your ribs and place it in a cutting board. Place the membrane to cover the rack. Use a knife and slide under the membrane gently. Then, pull the membrane from bone by using your finger. If it slippery, you can use a kitchen towel to hold and pull it. It is important to clean the membrane as it will be tough when you just cook it.
There is a trick to successfully make the ribs fall off the bone. Just cook it at slow speed and low heat. In this way, you can get the ribs in tender texture. If you are making it in a rush with high heat, this way will not give the result you desired. Therefore, prepare enough time to make sure you can make the best result from this best ribs recipe.