A texture and creamy rich cajun chicken pasta are the great and nutritious dish for your table. However, prepare the low sodium chicken soup can be a challenge. You will need to make the chicken soup flavored and the taste blended well. Here is a simple recipe of cajun chicken pasta which you can make in simple.
Simple easy made Cajun chicken pasta soup
A texture and creamy rich cajun chicken pasta are the great and nutritious dish for your table. However, prepare the low sodium chicken soup can be a challenge.
- Fettuccine: 1 pack
- Cajun spice mix: 1 teaspoon
- Chicken breast, boneless and skinless, cut into cubes: 3 whole
- Garlic: 3 cloves
- Red onion, sliced: 1 large
- Butter: 2 tablespoon
- Olive oil: 2 tablespoon
- Red bell pepper, sliced: 1 whole large size
- Orange bell pepper, sliced: 1 whole large size
- Cayenne pepper, for sprinkle top
- Diced Roma tomatoes:4 whole large size
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Low sodium chicken broth: 2 cups
- White wine: half cup
- Heavy cream: 1 cup
- Chopped parsley for garnish
Cook the pasta until it al dente
Sprinkle one and a half teaspoon Cajun spice into the chicken breast. Coat well the breast. Put heavy skillet with high heat and add 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon oil to the skillet. Put the single layer of chicken breast to skillet. Allow it around 1 minute and wait the chicken turn into brown. Flip the other side and cook for other minutes till it brown. Remove to a clean plate when it well cooked and do the same thing with the remaining chicken breast. When the all chicken breast finishes cooking entirely, the leave the skillet on high heat temperature. Add the butter and olive oil to skillet.
When the oil and butter melted add onions, peppers, and garlic to skillet. Sprinkle the remaining Cajun spice and add salt if you like. Cook for around 1 minute until it becomes dark as possible while stir it well to prevent it burned. Add Roma tomatoes and cook for a minute. When it cooks done, remove the vegetable from skillet.
Stay the skillet on high heat and pour the chicken broth with wine. Cook for 3- minutes and scrape the bottom pan to deglaze. Reduce the heat stove into medium-low and pour the heavy cream. Stir well the cream in constant. Cook the sauce into minutes and wait until it thickening. Taste the sauce and add fresh ground spices such as ground black pepper, cayenne pepper, and salt. Taste it and it should be spicy at all.
The last, add chicken and sauté vegetables into a saucepan and stir well for 1 – 2 minutes next. Add the pasta and mix well.
Add the fresh parsley and serve immediately.
How to make al dente pasta
When you are cooking pasta it is essential for cooking al dente the pasta. It will make a perfect cooking pasta recipe. Here are cooking direction to make al dente pasta.
- Use a large pot and fill it with a lot of water. Pasta needs enough space to stir freely.
- When the water boil add salt 2 tablespoon.
- Add pasta and wait for the water hard boil.
- Keep pasta stir constantly in the first 1 or 2 minutes.
- When the cooking time near to the estimated cooking pasta such as direction, taste it. If the pasta is al dente, you will taste it. In case if it is undercooked, it will chalky in center and stiff. When the pasta overcooked, it will soggy and limp.
Mistakes need to avoid when cook pasta
- Don’t use oil. Many people adding oil to keep the noodles from sticking. It fact, it makes the sauce not adhere well to pasta. To prevent the noodle sticking, just need to stir pasta constantly in first 1 to 2 minutes when cook pasta.
- Add pasta as soon as possible to the sauce when it has cooked. The hot pasta will absorb the taste of sauce well and flavor.
Tips to make delicious low sodium chicken broth soup
When it said recipe with low sodium then add salt is not an option. Therefore you will need some tips below to make the low sodium broth recipes more flavorful.
- Use only fresh ingredients. The fresh ingredients are always the best ingredients to make delicious soup broth.
- The chicken broth use bone. You will need flavorful broth and it needs bones to make a flavorful broth.
- Use the flavorful seasoning. Use fresh and flavorful ingredients without added salt. You can find it from different spices and herbs. Add ground black pepper into low sodium soup recipes will make different taste and flavor for the recipe.
When all these fresh ingredients and flavored seasonings are gathered in soup, then you just need to wait for the simmer soup taste well in a pressure cooker or crockpot. The best thing that you should remember when you cook cajun chicken pasta is never added salt to increase the seasoning.