Cheeseburger Soup is one food that is suitable to be served as your morning meal. Cheeseburger soup is perfect for your food because it has a very soft and delicious texture. Besides, these foods are very easy to make and serve. You only need one medium-sized container and the materials you need. This soup has a very thick cheese flavor.
How to Make a Cheeseburger Soup
When I make cheeseburger soup, I am very happy to add cream that has a sour texture and also a very thick cream to make this cheeseburger. If you want to add cream, but you don’t have sour cream, you can replace it with yogurt, pure milk or cream cheese. I usually also add a few additional ingredients that will make my soup very tasty with dried basil, oregano, and parsley. However, if you don’t want to add it, you don’t need to add it to your food.
However, if you also want to make a more flavorful cheeseburger, then you can easily add finely chopped garlic or garlic powder. You can also add red pepper powder to add flavor to your cheeseburger. Add more or less red pepper. You can also add cheese to increase flavor to your meal.
What I love most about this recipe are;
- The taste of cheeseburger soup is delicious.
- I don’t need a lot of time to make this recipe
- This food is healthy and I can eat it as my breakfast
- The flavor full of cream and cheese taste
- 12 pieces of finely chopped meat
- 1/4 ground beef
- 1 sweet onion being cut into small pieces
- 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1 grated carrot until smooth
- 1 celery and cut into cubes
- 4 pounds of potatoes and diced
- 1/2 spoon of fine red peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 4 cups of chicken stock
- 1/2 spoon of dried basil
- 1 1/2 spoonful of oregano
- salt to taste
- 1 whole milk or thick cream. You can use yogurt if necessary
- 15 ounces of shredded cheese
- Parsley for decoration
- First, prepare the ingredients you need to make cheeseburger soup. Prepare a medium or large skillet. However, you can also use an oven to make it. First, put the chopped chicken into the pan with low heat. Cook the golden brown chicken.
- After that, add beef and put it in the pan. Wait for the meat to cook. and brown to indicate that the meat is cooked. After cooking, set it aside in a medium-sized container.
- After that, put the butter in the pan until it melts. Cook on low heat, then add the onions that have been prepared. Cook for up to 5 minutes until cooked.
- Don't forget to add vegetables to your cooking. You can add carrots, celery, broccoli, and potatoes. If you don't like some of these vegetables, then you may not add them. However, if you want to add these vegetables, then add them to your cooking. Cook the vegetables for about 8-10 minutes until they are tender and cooked. After that, add the chicken stock to the vegetables and stir until blended.
- After that, add 3 cups of chicken stock and some dried herbs such as dried paprika, parsley, and also oregano. Add a little salt and pepper to taste to add flavor to your food.
- After that, stir and put the meat into the soup. Cook again for 12-14 minutes. Stir in sour cream and also thick cream and add pepper to taste. Turn off the heat, and add the cheese until it melts.
- Cheeseburger soup is ready for you to enjoy.
Calories: 566, Fat: 44g, Saturated Fat: 23g, Cholesterol: 142mg, Sodium: 1198mg, Potassium: 591mg, Carbohydrates: 8g, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 3g, Protein: 32g, Vitamin A: 3660%, Vitamin C: 8.4%, Calcium: 492%, Iron: 2.5%