Chicken stir fry is a food that is very suitable to accompany your day. You also easily fill a variety of vegetables based on your interest such as broccoli, sesame oil, soy sauce, and honey. You also don’t need much time to make this food. Make sure that these foods are suitable to accompany your day.
If you are confused about finding food for dinner or a quick, healthy, and easy breakfast then you should try cooking the recipe. Have you ever heard of these foods? or you often buy it? If you have never heard of this food, through this article I will share with you easy tips for making a pretty easy this recipe. This food is perfect for meeting your needs because it is rich in protein, vegetables, which can be cooked in 20 minutes.
How To Make Chicken Stir Fry
How to make this recipe is very easy. The first thing you prepare is a few diced chicken breasts. I like to start to make this recipe with chicken first because I want to make golden brown chicken. This is to add to the taste of the recipe that I have made. When you add vegetables, it will add flavor to your cooking.
What I love most about this recipe are;
- The taste of chicken stir fry is delicious and sweet.
- I don’t need a lot of time to make this recipe
- It’s cheaper than I bought it directly
- I can find all of the ingredients easily
How to Make Chicken Stir Fry Easily
The ingredients for making your chicken stir fry is very easy. The first thing you have to do is prepare the ingredients and then start making chicken stir fry.
- 1 boneless and skinless chicken breast. Cut the chicken breast into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 the yellow paprika and cut into 1 inch
- 1/2 cup sliced baby carrots
- 2 teaspoons of finely chopped ginger
- 2 small minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pieces of broccoli into small pieces
The Ingredients for Making Chicken Stir Fry Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of cornflour
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce low in sodium
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp crushed red chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons of cold water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame oil
- First, make chicken stir fry sauce. Prepare a medium-sized bowl. In a medium-sized bowl, you need to stir in the cornflour and also add enough water to the medium bowl.
- After cornstarch and water are combined, then you can add the remaining ingredients such as soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, and chicken broth. Add small pieces of paprika flakes and stir until evenly mixed.
- After that, you need to add one tablespoon of olive oil into a large skillet. You can use a skillet then heat the chicken stir fry sauce in it with medium heat.
- After the sauce is cooking, add the chicken that has been cut into cubes and add salt and pepper to taste. Cook for up to 7 minutes. After that, reduce the heat in the pan and add medium heat. You can also add the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil into the pan.
- After that, add the vegetables you want to add such as paprika, broccoli, carrots, garlic, and cook briefly for 2 minutes. You can also add ginger to add flavor to your food.
- After that, stir-fry the sauce and you need to pour the chicken, vegetables, and sauce evenly. Stir again and let it boil for 1 minute until it is completely cooked.
- You can serve with rice and eat with your family.
Calories: 343kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 570mg | Potassium: 709mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 3095IU | Vitamin C: 89.1mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 1.4mg
How? Is it easy to make chicken stir fry? Now you don’t need to be confused to make it yourself. You can use this food menu to accompany your breakfast and dinner.