This edible cookie dough recipe will make you fall in love with it so bad. Yes, the dough is 200% edible without baking it. Don’t worry because some ingredients have been removed, so you would not poison. You will believe it when you have it. So, let’s get started.
- 2 tablespoon heavy cream
- 50 grams chocolate chip
- 3 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 50 grams cup brown sugar, minced
- 80 grams tablespoon butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (pure vanilla extract is recommended)
- 100 grams cup wheat flour
- Melt the butter on a skillet with medium heat. Set aside and let it cool.
- Heat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Spread the flour on a flat baking pan, and then put the flour in oven. Wait for about 4 until 7 minutes. Watch carefully to avoid burnt flour.
- Take the flour out and let it cool.
- In a bowl, add the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Mix and stir them well. You can also use mixer.
- Add vanilla extract, salt, and heavy cream. Stir until they are mixed.
- Prepare a sieve above the bowl then sift the flour.
- Stir until combined. Make sure you find no clear flour on your dough.
- After that, just chill in the fridge for about 7 until 10 minutes.
- Now, take out and enjoy!
As information, this cookie dough recipe is for 4 servings. The calories per serving might be 270 or more, but less than 300. If you don’t have oven to bake the flour, you can use wok pan and sauté the flour. Use medium-high heat and sauté for more or less 5 minutes. Moreover, you do not need to add oil before. Cooking the flour is important to kill any living bacteria.
For the heavy cream, if you think it is too expensive, you can pick full cream milk. How if you use margarine instead of butter? Well, the final result will be greasier and less flavor. Also, for the brown sugar, if you find light and dark brown sugar, grab the dark one.
What makes the cookie dough recipe is different? Well, some original ingredients have been removed, remember? What are they? First, the recipe doesn’t use egg because raw eggs have dangerous salmonella bacteria. In addition, there is no rising agent like baking soda. On contrary, if you want to cook the cookie, eggs and rising agents are needed.
What to serve with cookie dough? You can enjoy it with ice cream sandwiches, cream puffs, or salt water taffy. For the drink, anything is fine. When can you serve cookie dough? It is anytime, but not for breakfast because it is slightly odd to have gelato-like food in the morning. The best time to enjoy cookie dough and a glass of milk is when you have Netflix and chill at night. Can’t wait to make cookie dough recipe?