If you want to make cream cheese brownies, here is the recipe you need. This cake is a perfect treat for those who love sweets. To make this cake, it is suggested to use the 7 x 11 size pan. However, if you only have a 9 x 9 pan at home, just use it. However, if you use a 9 x 13 pan, you might only get the brownies to be thinner.
For the brownies
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup natural cocoa powder
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 2 large eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
For the cheesecake swirl
- 1 large egg
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- The first step in this cream cheese brownies recipe is preheating the oven at 350 degree F. Spray it with baking spray.
- On the other hand, combine chocolate chips and butter in a large bowl. It is suggested to use microwave safe bowl because it will be put in a microwave for 30 seconds. After that, take it out from the microwave and stir it well.
- Put it in the microwave again for 15 seconds, and stir it again. Do this continuously until the butter and chocolate chips melted completely.
- After that, add cocoa powder and sugars and mix them. For the following ingredients, add the eggs and egg yolk, salt, and vanilla extract. Stir it first before adding flour. Continue stirring until they are combined well.
- Next, set aside ¼ cup of the batter, while the rest is spread to a pan.
- Now, let’s make the cheesecake topping. First of all, you need to prepare a medium bowl and combine the cream cheese and sugar in it. It is suggested to use an electric mixer, so that the work to get it creamy will be easy.
- Then, stir in the vanilla extract and egg. Continue by pouring cheesecake on the prepared brownie batter. Take the ¼ cup batter and drizzle it on top of the cheesecake. You can use a knife to swirl the batter and cheesecake.
- If you have finished, bake it at 350 degree F for about 25 up to 30 minutes. Just insert toothpick at the cake. The clue to know whether it is cooked well or not is looking if the toothpick comes out clean; let’s take the cake out from oven.
- Last, wait for the cake to cool completely. Then cut it, and delicious cream cheese brownies are ready to be served.
There are plenty ways to enjoy this cake. You can just scoop it down or having other companions, such as whipped cream, vanilla ice cream, or even chocolate syrup. For other options, pecans, walnuts, and sprinkles taste great to be eaten with the cream cheese brownies as well.