Do you want to experience making the famous yet easy Alfredo sauce in your own kitchen? This is the right time, then. Here served for your cooking experience, a simple homemade Alfredo sauce that you can make whenever you want. This sauce is perfect as complimentary for carbohydrate containing main dish, to name one is pasta. Not limited though, because dishes that are made from meats also taste just amazing with this sauce. Even more reason to start learning on how to make it. Well, without any further ado, let us jump right into the recipe!
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup or 8 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp garlic; minced
- 2 cups or 6 ounces Parmesan cheese; shredded or grated
- 2 cups milk
- Prepare a non-stick saucepan. Heat it over medium heat then melt butter in it.
- Insert garlic and cream while occasionally stirring the mixture until smooth.
- Lower the heat, then whisk in the shredded and grated Parmesan cheese along with black pepper and salt accordingly.
- Continue stirring smoothly until the sauce become dense enough. It should look creamy and smooth when whisked.
- Pour some milk if the sauce is too dense. The milk will reduce the consistency of the sauce. When ready, turn off the heat.
- Remove to a serving plate. Serve with main dish.
If you follow the easy Alfredo sauce recipe above, every guest in your home will look no more else for it. They sure will come over and over again for every dish you made with this sauce. It is not questionable though, because the creamy and smooth texture it produces inside the mouth is just irresistible. Not to mention, spicy yet tasty flavor combined with pasta or baked chicken breast is quite the top-notch amongst every dinner meal.
Here are some tips on what menu to serve them together with. First of all, this easy Alfredo sauce is actually the inseparable piece with pasta, fettuccine and pizzas. How come? Ever since the invention of this amazing sauce in 1920s by Alfredo di Lelio, it was already made originally as pasta sauce. Sir Alfredo made it with quite handful ingredients, just what everyone can get in almost any places. Yet, He succeeded to present a decadent favorite sauce for everyone. It is the flavorful sensation that really impresses every senses of taste. So that is the reason why pasta, pizza and fettuccine work best with them in the first place.
The next and the last tip, this sauce will also play a crucial part if served along with casseroles or vegetables. Who knows? It turns out that cauliflower, cooked broccoli, carrots, red sweet peppers and even mushrooms is well complimented with Sir Alfredo’s sauce. What a convenient! The taste will be quite different with store sauce, only because store products usually have chemical ingredients that mute certain taste of fresh ingredients. Still hesitating to make this easy Alfredo sauce recipe?