Never underestimate the power of easy cookie recipes. Even though it said easy, no one can resist the yummy taste it delivers when it touched the tongue. Besides, nothing can beat a refreshing moment where one just lay down casually on the front house with a nice delicious cookie and a warm tea. That is why, maybe every person need to learn how to make a cookie. Whether some classic sugar cookie, or the fancy creamy chocolate chip cookie, whatever will bring just the right happiness anyone can ask for. So, here it is the cookie recipe for all!
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract; or 2 tsp for more flavor
- 1 egg
- 2 ¾ cups ground flour
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- Prepare your oven. Preheat it to 375o Fahrenheit or 190o
- Ready a small bowl. Put together flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Stir it smoothly until well combined then set it aside.
- Take another larger bowl. Insert sugar and butter, then mix it to smooth. Slowly add the egg and vanilla into the bowl then mix them well.
- Add the dry ingredients from the smaller bowl into the cream mixture little by little while stirring occasionally.
- Prepare a baking dish and line a baking sheet on it. After the mixture chewy enough, dip a spoonful of dough and make it to ball-shaped dough.
- Arrange the ball-shaped cookie dough onto the baking sheet.
- Bake it in the oven for approximately 8 to 10 minutes until it turned golden brown.
- Remove it from the oven then let it cool for about 2 minutes. Serve your cookie on a serving plate.
This is the perfect example from one of easy cookie recipes for anyone who just happy with round cookies. A little trick just for you, if you prefer a soft cookie, take it out from the oven just exactly at 8 minutes baking time. Even though the color is not golden brown yet, they would come out softer than 10 minutes baked cookies. Also, make sure the butter was soft enough before you put it in the oven. But if you prefer it crunchy just like everyone else, 10 minutes is the time to go. It should come out brittle, as crunchy as ever.
They said that the best cookies disappeared faster than the time it needs for anyone to bake them. Try it out with the easy cookie recipes. It could be anyone’s favorite. You could enjoy it as yummy snacks for your free time. Children love it very much, moreover if topped with ice cream. For adults, this is a great light meal to enjoy at leisure time activities.
More tip before we wrap it up. You can use electric mixer if you feel like it. Be sure not to set it too fast because it might get too soft and too liquid. And that’s it, folks. Enjoy your time practicing with the easy cookie recipes.